Life is like a game

It's like a Tennis game rather. You win some points sometimes and lose some points sometimes. In the end you may win or lose but you should enjoy the game thoroughly. Life may be with successes and failures. Some may experience more failures and fewer successes and some may experience more successes and fewer failures. But we need to live our life fully with complete satisfaction. We need to accept failures wholeheartedly and try to move on. What do you think?
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Hi sweetie. yes life is like a game. You win some you loose some. Learn from it and live with it. That makes you a better person and it makes your life worth living. Imagine how boring it would have been if everything just went smooth in one's life. TATA.
well said sweetie, I fully agree with you. But when we get continuous failures, it's too boring, you know,But we have no option but to move on and keep trying hard to get what we want in life. Hope you have come out of your stressful moments now,
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
Yip that boring part, sweetie. I am just fine and done with those moments, thank you so kindly.
I personally do not look as life like a game, as I try my best and the best is all I can do. If I fail well then next time, after learning from it I will attempt to do even better.
That is the way we should take things in life hardworkinggurl, I like your attitude.You should keep on trying until you succeed. You should also learn from your mistakes and should not make the same mistakes again in life.
@tomitomi (5441)
Hi vijanths! Looking back I may have had many successess or otherwise many failures. But I'm glad to have lived my life the way I want it to. Nothing beats that feeling.
Yes, tomitomi, that is what is important, we need to enjoy life fully even if we are not blessed with many successes in life. We need to accept what comes up in our life. We should enjoy every moment of our life that is too short.
hello,friend. life doesn't like a game, but it is a game.no matter what you think life is , but it just like a big game for all our life. here and there . whatever will happen to us. and our of our decation. this is the big game that no answer . maybe others could have a better life. but he or she must be gaming for his or her life in something . this is life.
@RobtheRock (2485)
I started comparing my life to a game at least ten years ago. That's when in two separate incidents, two childhood friends told people that I was The Monopoly King. They never called me that when we were kids. Back then while in grade school, we played Monopoly at my house or wherever. I won most of the times. So every time we played, it would be me against the three other people at the table. They of course made me mad. They wouldn't trade with me and they always gave each other breaks but not me. All that did was make me angrier and more determined to win. So over the past ten years I've felt the same way. At the amusement park I could never get a promotion although I have a degree and they don't. So of course it made me more determined to do better. Positive things are starting to happen for me and now I feel like I am The Monopoly King. So for me, life is like a game, a game of Monopoly.
• Mumbai, India
Yes I agree life is a Game, Dunno whether I should call it a cricket or a tennis game :P. I like cricket better though :P. Yes it is very important that we enjoy the game of life in spite of the failures we face in. We get such good life only once and we should try to utilize it to its full potential, success and failure does not matter, what matters is that you enjoyed every piece of it. I think you can easily learn to remain happy if you see a Beggar who does not have any good clothes, shoes, food, some don't even have hands/legs and after seeing all this you clearly know how lucky you are to have all those things and you also know the value of life with such observations. Don't compare it with high people as you are always going to be unsatisfied in the innings of life, rather compare it with the people who do not even have the basic needs and you will understand the value of life. Everybody should be able to view life in this positive way (some depressions grips you sometimes but anyways its just for a few moments). I don't find any reason why todays youngsters and people easily decide to end their lives just for the sake of one suffering like wasting a year, less percentage, failure in love :|. OMG Life is much bigger than these things, we should learn to enjoy it in spite of those success and failures. "This things are just part of Life, not Heart of life". "Never get blown on by your successes and, Blown out by your failures", Then see life is beautiful and you can make it more wonderful :). Down to earth is on the earth :D.
@RawBill1 (8542)
• Gold Coast, Australia
Yes, this is a great comparison. I believe that success overall can be attributed to treating the small failures along the way not as failures, but lessons that needed to be learned. I guess tennis games can be like that too. Great sports people learn from their minor mistakes and do not let them overpower them. They get over it quickly and learn not to make it again. That is what we need to do with mistakes in life too in order to succeed.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
Dear anna, If we compare life with games,i would choose "chess". It's more fun,being the queen protecting the king,with all the pawn that represents the people around us. The bishop stands for relatives. The horse for close friends. The castle for our kids.
wow that is a great imagination dear jai. So the queen will dominate the whole scene, hmmmm I understand now. You want to dominate your man, right?lol. How many kids you would have??Anyways that's a great imagination dear.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
precisely my dear anna, As a queen,i want to dominate my man because i am really demanding not our kids...(ahahaha) The castles represent the kids
hahahaha, now you are right, kids are castles, good imagination dear jai. You can write novels too, why don't you give it a try dear?
Good analogy. Life is also like a Roller Coaster.
@hakuyo (201)
I think it is a great great comparison. I think life is like a dice as well. They show different faces, so i think life remains the same but it always represents different aspects of the life.
Yes you're right; but why I experience too many failures and I'm used to it. It's not the other way around but I wholeheartedly accept it. And prayers make me stronger.
@zandi458 (27954)
Success and failures are part of living. The secret of happy successful living is to do what needs to be done now, and not worry about the past or the future. There is nowhere we can reshape the past nor anticipate the future. Yes, life is like a football, it keeps rolling and moving. Today we might be at the tip of the ball and the next minute we end up at the bottom when the ball is kicked. Likewise, we can never keep tabs with what is going on in our life. The ups and downs in our life is what make living interesting.
@pogi253 (1587)
Life is like a game, sometimes you win sometimes you loose. but unlike game, there's no reset in life, no cheat codes, no save games and no replay. Life is like game of chances, everyday we are faced with challenges which can either lead us to become winner or loser.
@visavis (5945)
Yes definitely agree with you.. Additionally, don't consider our failures are points for being fall down, we should think failure is part of our success, we should learn from our failures.. and think positive way and focus to the goal of success... see you around
@paula27661 (15900)
I like your analogy vijayanths! It is true that at the end of the day it is not always about winning but enjoying the playing. Life is a lot like a game and you can see this if you can step back and take a good detached look at it. I think we place too much importance on the destination and we tend to forget to enjoy the journey.
@jennyze (7048)
Yes, you are right. Moreover, life is like acting, too. One time you act the sad part, another time you act the happy part. Or sometimes you need to act the cheeky part.
@eurekafemme (5881)
Yes, dear, life is like a game. It needs strategies to survive and a little luck to get thru it with great success, too. Sometimes ,we have to lose in order to learn and eventually win the games we play. Like all games, there's is no perfect strategy to how to in life, it is just a trial and error. Sometimes, the end result could be painful and it will take us longer to stand up and keep fighting again. Other times, it is seem so easy that we love to keep on playing and thriving to go further, next level after another.:) Everything is a game. Those who are willing to keep playing will eventually get lucky and succeed while those who quit will never experience winning. :) Just enjoy the game, win or lose , there 's always something to gain from it.:)
vijayanths yes I guess you could say that as you do gain some and lose some and you can have fun if you will be happy with what ever you have and not always be wanting more and more and more.I think you are very'wise and we must experience it all if we want to really live' while we are alive not just exist and sit around groaning and be'all p;une faced and sour.Happy people do not show age nearly as much as'grumpy sour prune faced people. we mus move on when life whacks'us down and get up, dust ourselves off and start all over ag ain. lol lol.