Im curious, how long do you really spend surfing your net?

My eyes doesn't allow me to spend too much time on the computer screen. and im bipolar so there are really weeks and months that i dont even bother to turn my computer on, but some weeks that i would stay as much as i can despite the headache caused by my astigmatism.
@daiweian06 (1408)
When i woke up in the morning i just eat my breakfast and do some stuff then after that i will open the computer. Before i sleep at night im using the computer. Doing my business here and meeting new friend here in mylot.
i see, thats sounds very profitable.
Hi,the longer i spend my time in front of my computer depends on my mood really.If im in the mood and need some deadline to make for some online jobs i can stay awake and using internet for one day or less but if im just bored and nothing to do and just checking mails it lasts only few hours.There are times that my eyes are very tired and im having headache from too much exposure of the light.
its the same with me.. with eye problem but wow...one whole day on the net? well i guess if you really have to.
@beeh13u (1040)
If I can do it for 24 hours, I will. But I am abusing my mind and body. So I surf the net around 15 hours. I stay here in the house since I still don't have a job. My eyes hurt and it gets dry often. That's why I sometimes stop and do something else to relax my eyes.
wow. that is too long. my whole body aches too much when i stay here in the computer too long. wow. gt some sunhine too dear.
Well I don't work out of the house so honestly I probably spend about anywhere from 4 to 18 hours online if I'm not outside doing things around the house. Mind you most of those hours are movies and tv shows I'm either downloading or uploading to the net. So ya I spend probably to much time online but I pay $70 a month for the service so I plan to get the most out of my money just like any other purchase!lol
@ratyz5 (7829)
It really depends on how motivated I am in using the computer. Usually, that motivation would only go as far as there is still some interaction happening. Say, I am chatting with someone, that might take a long time. But, you did saying surfing the net, does that include chatting and all the other things that you can do with your computer that has internet connection? Perhaps I am playing a game and the level just doesn't seem to be as easy as it should be so I keep on doing the same level over and over. How about reading manga online? That also takes a lot of time from me, especially when the story that I am reading is quite interesting. Then again, if its just the usual email checking and profile updating, I think the amount of time that I would get to spend on the computer would be less than an hour.
@neelia_lyn (2004)
I use my computer and go online whenever I have free time to do it, like 3-5 hours a day. But most days, I spend 2-3 hours surfing the net. When I have headache like you do that was caused by astigmatism, I just lie down, thinking of opening my computer during headache time makes me nauseous.
@peavey (16587)
I spend far too much time on the internet, but since I work online, it's easy to get carried away with this and that. I enjoy the internet and use it for a lot of things. My eyes do get tired sometimes, but more than that, my hands and arm gets tired, so I have to take a break.