Earthquake at Indonesia

@maean_19 (4663)
Life really is so short. It is temporary and we never know when it will end. Indeed, like what happened in Indonesia, where a strong earthquake shaken the Eastern part of said country last Sunday. According to the news, the quake was registered to reach 7.0 magnitude which happened coast of Sumatra Island. As I watch the news a while ago, there were 40 which are noted as dead and 100+ injured. Good enough that there is no Filipino found to be one of the dead persons or injured. Let us again pray that no additional deaths will be recorded.
@hushi22 (4941)
yeah, i have heard that from the news yesterday and i find it scary. i hope there will be no such thing that would happen again, but i know that is impossible.
@maean_19 (4663)
You are right, Hushi! Disasters come and go, it happens anywhere around the globe. Too bad that Indonesia, Sumatra Island specifically is a prone area. We just hope and pray that the news of injured, deaths and missing persons will not increase and that no Filipino included.
@greenline (14865)
Oh ! Earth quakes strike Indonesia islands often. People suffer a lot from huge disasters as a consequence. Yes, let us pray for their safety. I also like making donations to charity organizations helping people suffering from the disasters.
@maean_19 (4663)
That is a good idea my friend. I think you have a generous heart. Keep that up! If perhaps i got more money to donate I would. I can only offer them prayers for now.
@dawnald (84109)
• Shingle Springs, California
I saw that and also the eruption of Mt. Merapi. Seems like Indonesia has had more than it's fair share of natural disasters. Thank goodness this one wasn't any worse.
the location of indonesia is within the pacific belt ring of fire just like japan, philippines and some other countries that's why were prone to tsunami and earthquakes bcuz of the water trenches, volcanoes and tectonic plates.
@bing28 (3800)
Yes maean Life is so short that's why I always feel to do the most and take and share everything that life can offer. I just hope and pray that no strong earthquake would happen here with us and to other countries as well.
@missybear (11396)
It's sad for everybody if you Filipino or not