I am sorry that I am not able to comment on any of my friends' discussions here.

@devijay78 (1575)
I am so busy replying to comments to my own discussion here that I do not find time to respond to the discussions started by my friends here at mylot. I would like to respond to mostly the discussions which I like or which I know something about, but nowadays I spend just little time on mylot and all that time is spent on answering discussion started by me. I do find some good topics I would love to comment on. But I reply to the comments I have recieved because I feel that I need to give some response to those who took the effort to give their opinion for me.
Your not going to be abe to respond to everyone who responded to you because the posts never close. So,take your time and do what you can. We all know that your doing your best. I have tos of responding to do. ut,I learn to take one day to just respond to what Ican. I am only human after all and so are you.
@devijay78 (1575)
Thanks for understanding giftsandbagscom. I think I sometimes forget that I am human too and expect a lot from myself. I should remember that even I make mistakes and am allowed to.
@hushi22 (4941)
don't worry so much friend. i think they understand. it is really difficult to respond and comment to all discussions whether they are yours or your friends.
@devijay78 (1575)
Yes, it is really difficult to respond to all discussions. Takes up a lot of time on the net. But I do always reply to all my discussion comments and I guess that is one small way of me saying thank you to them for taking the interest and responding to my discussion.
@yspmyl (3438)
I too facing the same problem where when my discussion got a lot of responses, sometime I will take days to respond to all the comments that give by mylotter, so hope that others will be patient enough to give us some time to respond to your comment.. Thank you for understanding.
@devijay78 (1575)
That is what I am talking about. It does take some time to read the responses and reply to them if they are more than what I expected. But I do respond to each and every one.
That really shows your sincerity. Initially i was promptly doing and me too due to work load some time skip. and now i am attending only those discussions which attracts my interest.
@devijay78 (1575)
I usually respond to my friends but for the past few days, it has been so hectic that I dont have enough time to respond to my discussions as well as my friends'. I do the same, reply to those discussions only which are of interest to me.
bro that is correct u have hat responcibility but u should once in a while take some time to give to ur friends that is aslo important
@devijay78 (1575)
I know and that is why I am apologising. And I hope to do that from now on. And I am not male. So you can call me sister.