What is the role of the Music in your Life?

@AKRao24 (21432)
I think music is having positive effect on every one's. Some people find it OK and some simply die for it! I belong to second group of people for whom music means a great thing in their life. I play some instruments and follow many of my favorite singers and I m really fond of music from core of my heart. I know many people who are into music and they are spending their whole of lives in the music for last several generations. for them music is every thing. Here in India we call them Classical Singers and these singers have practically dedicated their lives for the music.Their World is nothing but Music and only Music. Though I don't have that dedication like a classical singer, music makes me happy,it helps me to enjoy my life, I very positively behave in presence of music and practically I forget the tiredness and boredom which normally one encounter after a day's hectic schedule just on the first line of my favorite song. Music takes me to my World of dreams, I roam in a different World with music,many memories associated with the songs make my day some times and I feel energetic and enthusiastic after listening to those numbers! So in conclusion music has a big role to play in my life, though professionally I am neither a musician nor a classical singer, but for me music means a lot and I really love and enjoy it! How about you , Do you like Music or what is the role of Music in your life? Please respond! Thanks !
Music makes most of my day. I mean, i can't finish a day without even touching my guitar. It just feels uncomfortable. Music brings the soul in what i do everyday. It's part of the passion that i feel when i'm very passionate, especially when i'm doing art.
@AKRao24 (21432)
Yes,I agree with your views on music dear frontvisions ! Music is really addictive and if are once addicted then we become slaves of it! This become passion and life fo some people especially those who catually play instruments and who keep on experimeting with the Music! Thanks for respondng!
I LOVE MUSIC! All kinds really, although I specifically am in love with Eric Clapton. I love 99.9999% of his songs (lol). I'm also really into classic rock. I know you weren't grilling us about the genres we like, but I thought I would throw that in there. Music is just wonderful. It makes you think, triggers your emotions, gives you an outlet (whether you play an instrument or just enjoy listening to it), and .. so many other things I can't even think to name. My life would be incredibly dull without music!
@AKRao24 (21432)
I can very well the feelings of the people like you who are intoxicated with the influence of music as they have drenched themselves in the Ocean of music dear Maezee, as I also belong to the same class of yours, which you already have realised from my posting. Yes like you for me also life would have been absolutely dull, tiresome, boring and tasteless without music! Thanks for responding!
The music i listen to is mainly rock, emo, punk, ska punk and pop punk. I use to go to gigs with my wife before we had children but now i just listen to it at home after a stressful day at work. Its nice to listen to it and calm down and relax again when i get the time.
@AKRao24 (21432)
Yes Dear Joey Mathews, I fully agree with you! We have a relaxed and calming effect by listening omusic after a day's tiring work! Thanks for responding!
@AKRao24 (21432)
That is very true dear Joey Matthews, by listening music we get relaxed and calming effect. After a days hectic schedule at the end of the day a pleasant music or the numbers of your choice make us feel comfortable and sets our mood right. I think it brings back the hormonal imbalance back to normal and makes one to feel happy and relaxed! Thanks for responding!