Victor can't keep Victoria from seeing Nikki

@stealthy (8188)
Victor isn't married to Nikki so he can't keep Victoria from seeing her. This is a totally absurd bit of writing. Since Victor isn't married to Nikki, it is Nikki who would have the say and you know she would want to see Victoria. Victor is hurting Nikki in trying to put pressure on Victoria and hurt her.
But,you know victor gets his way. Look what he did today and got away with. Vikki should have raised hell to see her mother.
@coffeebreak (17820)
THe whole Niki thing is stupid as it is. I can't believe they did that! And that rehab place is supposed the "cadallic of rehabs"...yet Deacon can afford to admit himself? I"ll be muting alot! Victor is a creep. Using his family as weapons and tools for revenge and hate...sorry...that doesn't give the character much credence. Just a looser with money. Where's the enjoyment in that!
I agree. I think Victor is being unfair. I understand that Victor is mad at his daughter, but he cannot prevent his daughter from seeing her mother. If Victor really loves Nikki he would not prevent his children from seeing their mother. All Victor cares about is money.
@dawnald (84131)
• Shingle Springs, California
He doesn't have rights unless Nikki signed something giving him those rights. And yeah, he is hurting his chances at a relationship with Nikki, Victoria, maybe Nick and other family members too.