are you a do it yourself kind of person?

i am. I do my own, hair, nails, eyebrows. if i could make my own clothes i would lol. nobody no knows my style the way i do. nobody can do my hair, the way i can. so why not do it myself? what about you? are you a doi it yourself kind a person? what kind of things you do yourself! please share!
I am in every scense of the word. I clean up for myself,wash my own clothes,do my own hair,never do my nails,don't use make up so no need to do that. Cooking my own food and making myself happy as well.
and i'm right with you. i don't wear make up either. so don't need to worry about that in that department. i wash my clothes, iron, blah, blah, blah. i do it all. i'm just very independent. as you are. anyway thanks for sharing!!
@wadabski (764)
I am not a do yourself kind of guy. I go to a barbershop for my hair, for m nails I do them myself, My clothes our house keeper does the laundry as well as cleaning my house and room.
wow, sounds good for you. as for me. i'm independent. just been that way. hardly ask people for help. just not in me, unless i really have no other choice. anyway. thanks for sharing!!