Would you trust ur lover with ur life?

@harry89 (2332)
Your lover maybe the one with whom you want to live your life, but when it comes to life then we have to think twice that whom to believe and whom to not. A trust is needed in a relationship but only if the person worth it. Would you trust your lover with your life? Do you have that much believe in him/her?
• Portugal
im sure that my bf doesnt cheat on me^^ even we didnt meet near yet i am sure bcs we talked online for a year^^ and he always wanted to be with me. just me i didnt accept bcs didnt love him yet. since a month we are already together^^ but he didnt be with any girl till i accept to be with him and i can see his honesty^^ even before i love him i always thought to myself the girl that will love him will be lucky bcs he wont cheat on her ever. but i couldnt fall for him so i was only friends with him^^ but now i fell and i know i can trust him^^ he is the best thing i have in my life^^ and i just want to go and meet him near^^
Of course I would. If I could trust them with my life, how I could I trust them at all? I really think this is an important case, especially with those people who kill or have their partners killed for money, insurance etc. I'm with my Wife because I love her and much of this is down to trust. I find it very hard to believe you can love someone as much if you don't fully trust them.