Do you think Annie got what she deserves?

I was never annies biggest fan. I also know I never will be. But,even with Jr and scott having their issues. I feel Annie had no excuse for taking off her clothes to sleep with Jr. She is to blame for her life being ruined right now. Ryan is doing stupidness with greenlee but,I still think he should have his daughter. Annie is using her body to get where she wants to be in life. I would think for some this would be unacceptable.
@dawnald (84157)
• Shingle Springs, California
She is mostly to blame, yes, but JR is a master of taking advantage of people when they are weak, and he caught her at a very weak moment. She has issues from her childhood, major insecurity from not feeling loved, and she needs some serious counseling before she really is ready to get into a serious relationship again. not that she's a real person. lol
Assuming you both are speaking of a soap opera and or TV show right?? Then yes they all get what they deserve.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I totally agree with you when it comes to Annie. She is a horrible person and looking out for only herself. I think she is now trying to do the right thing but it may be to late. It will take alot for me to ever like this character. She always has an agenda for everything she does. I feel sorry for her daughter and having a mom like her.
@stealthy (8189)
Because of the way Annie has been treated all her life she is very insecure. So when someone offers her the chance for security, she just can't resist it. After all she never went after J.R., she just responded to him. Her brother mistreated her, her parents mistreated her, her first husband mistreated her, Ryan abandoned her for Greenlee after making many promises to get her to agree to marry him in the first place and then he took Emma from her. So I am still on Annie's side.