Just Change "MY"- Lot Routine

sleepy - i guess i ain't active the way i used to
Hello Lotters, Yeah, that's right. before i knew it, i started adopting to my new routine here in mylot. Actually, it started when I've been having this sleepy nights that i couldn't explain. despite of me drinking coffee, i couldn't bare my eyes from being awake when it's already starting to close. then, again there was this scenario that my eyes closed all of a sudden and i went straight to the monitor So, there was one conclusion, I couldn't keep up sleeping late anymore. It all started when i just wanted to take a nap around 10pm or 1 in the morning. unfortunately, i end up sleeping instead of continuing mylot old routing. so, therefore from then on i started sleeping early despite of the "MYLOT-LAG" I do mylot early in the morning now instead focusing it ALL after the house choirs. i realized, i kept being sleepy when ever i step in the PC.
Hey, whatever works for you, right? I do myLot when I have the chance. I sell on Ebay and make crafts, and now is the busy season with the holidays coming. Yesterday I was able to respond to quite a few discussions and I was happy with that. Sometimes you just gotta take a break away from busy schedules, and have some fun. This is my fun, here on myLot. I do try to get here though early in the morning or late at night if I can't sleep.
Hello kashmeresmycat, I wish i could sell of my customize toy but i doubt any one can buy it. worse, the site is asking to intervene with my debit card. well, my busy schedule is supposed to be mylotand not everything else. i like it here too, not only fun but allows me to reveal ideas
hi letran before I came here I was mylogtting often to 2 am but here I have a roommate so can only mylot til ten pm darn. but I mylot in the morning, afternmoon and evening as I am retired and in this place ists dullsville as all they do all day long is watch TV. ugh. not for me I love some programs but not for twelve hours straight. so mylot is the alternative to being yet another couch potato.
Hello hatley, that's good to know. well, i wish my mom would have the same interest and passion as you were. Not to mention she's only inher 60+, she's too addicted to games and facebook, but rarely active to mylot or inactive at all.have a great day to you.
@dawnald (84148)
• Shingle Springs, California
I do a little in the morning, more during the day, some more at night if I have time...
Hello dawnnald, I usually do mylot around in the afternoon. then, some in the evening but sometimes late in the morning, too freaking late in the morning. but i just wish i could do more.
@betsuz (58)
Hi. I'm new to mylot but I like to check it in the morning mostly. Sometimes I check in during the day. At night it's hard for me too because I am too sleepy.
Hello betsuz, well, Welcome to mylot bet. if you have worked then take time for you to be active. it's wonderful here, always share something that you wanted that comes out of you're mind. just reminder to read the discussion guidelines.from there things will be fine.have a great day
@jugsjugs (13045)
I tend to come on and off Mylot all the time.I do not think that there is ever a day that i do not pop in to have a look or have a go on here.I think that this is a way for me to chill out and cut down on smoking,however saying that,i find that time passes fast while i am on here.Even when i am really tired i come on here to pass the time just waiting for my children to go to sleep.
Hello jugs, I see you're point, but if i were in you're shoes, i wouldn't be mylotting at all.because i wouldn't have the strength leftwow, in your case, you cut down abuse on you're health. i can't believe this, not only mylot is erning potential but also allows you to prevent from getting worse
@hushi22 (4941)
it's a good thing i think because you are making change but i hope you will be able to adapt easily. happy mylotting! =)
Hello hushi, Well, it was not constant as i thought it would be. now a days, i still end up doing mylot. but probably i will try to re adopt things way to early again. so, what is you're mylot routine? i hope you don't mind asking because maybe i am truly loosing it. hope you don't get the same feeling as i do now.
@kodukodu84 (1576)
I used to do mylot in the night because it is really hard for me to wake up in the morning, but lately I also changed my routine. I started doing stuff in mylot from early in the morning but weird, I still don't want to go to sleep early in the night. Oh well, I'm at home at the moment so I can just sleep whenever I get really sleepy.
Hello kodu, And now, i am doing mylot at night. well, i did some doing something regards to cemetery things.I don't know kodu, i just hope i could do have a straight mylot routine so that i can be active again and again. but chores always go first, well, the internet is fast night and pain in the butt in the afternoons
I like to myLot early in the morning as well and after a few hours I break and do house choirs as well as any outdoor errands I may have. I amy return here as I did today, depends on how I feel as well as when my babies are tired they must get some rest as staring into the screen for as long as I do creates many headaches for me. Happy that you have realized that a change should be made as your health and responsibilities must always be first.
Hello Hardworkinggurl, I don't know what has happened to me all these years, am not as active as i used to be. i hate it so much. well, this past few days, i take a nap before i do mylot to reserve energy, specially my sight, i don't want to abuse it. i am just so sad, maybe it's one of those times that i have to give it up
• Mumbai, India
Wow What a co-incidence man :D. I too was having a hard time sitting all night on My lot, and finally decided to change my routine 2 days back. Its difficult initially but I have at least taken the first step towards this change and manage to sleep for 4 hour at night. I come to post on my lot in the mornings first thing after I get up :). I think early to sleep and early to rise gives us a fresh and wonderful day ahead and I am going to continue this routine without compromising on my lot :D. It has also taken a toll on my health to some extent drinking 2-3 cups of tea at night every night. I have now changed the routine finally and hope that everything gets fine with time :) have a great time ahead in my lot :)
Hello moneyspinner, What I do is that when ever i am just awake, would just wash my face, gargle and open my PC to do mylot. of course, the advantage here is that i get to be energetic more. unfortunately, i have deliberately sacrifice my exercise routine.also bad thing is that i am not drinking other stuff as well. like tea, probably i could buy that medication that i've always wanted.
@se7enthbird (8328)
good for you that you can adjust your mylot hours whenever you feel like to. but some of us only can do mylot on free hours. sometimes i have only a few hours a day to do it. specially now that my child goes to school, my mother goes to therapy and i go to work too. so if there is time i make most of it. next week is a holiday i wish i can have more time to think of what to discuss and have more time interacting here.
Hello Seven, Well, it seems i have to adjust it back again since i haven't been mylotting since i started going to the cemetery. it's not easy as it looks though tomorrow or later one i would be bringing some heavy stuff just to set up some tent in the cemetery
@cyrus123 (6383)
I thinkit's a good idea to do mylot in the morning. That's what I need to start doing, myself. I sleep late all the time because I go to bed late. Once I do get to bed, I have trouble sleeping. I've had trouble sleeping most of my life, though. My schedule has been so off because I sleep late.
Hello cyrus, Well, it was coincidence. i think it has something to do with the our eyes loosing the sense of getting sleepy. well, just give time for you're eyes to get sad. well, there is a medication for that i think, am sure you're taking that too as well. try to sleep in complete hours. it's not been healthy to sleep less.
@drasnian (548)
I personally use mylot most in the mornings generally. I tend to open it up, respond to any interesting discussions I like, then leave the window open throughout the day while I study/play games/do things around the house. At regular intervals I come back to mylot to respond to more discussions, and if I don't have much luck for things I'm interested in, I search for things relevant to my day, like the book I'm reading today, or the film I saw yesterday etc.