In The Balance

@epicure35 (2822)
This is a message intended for everyone, everywhere in the world who is concerned for freedom, truth, and justice. Tuesday, November 2, 2010, is probably the most crucial day in EVER in the United States of America. And, as has been said "..Without America There is No Free World" (canadafreepress.com). So, for those who value freedom, even if you don't value America, I ask that you pray for the freedom, truth, and justice you would seek for yourself and your family. This is not "just" an election and its root is not "politics" as usual or even "politics" in the usual sense of the word. We are a nation in crisis, anomie, and chaos, having now almost being "jihadded" into third world status. To the "powers -that- be" that have installed usurper BHO into the WH,( namely George Soros, Bill Ayers, the DNC, and others), treason means nothing. Soros, who lead fellow Jews to the ovens as a Nazi sympathizer, has no remorse. Ayres, who bombed his own country and killed police in so doing has no remorse. The DNC, in order to win an election AT ALL COST installed an illegal candidate into the WH unconstitutionally and has no remorse, (unless, of course, they do not get re-elected). All of the above are among the "money men" of one Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, aka Steve Dunham, aka Barry Obama, aka.... This "man who would be king", actually dictator, has now been quoted thus: "we must punish our enemies" spoken to latinos www.newsbusters.org/.../abc-alone-features-obama-exhorting-latinos (reported but downplayed by George Stephanopoulos on Good Morning America) www.breitbart.tv/obama-to-latinos www.prisonplanet.com www.godlikeproductions.com "my name is not on the ballot, but my agenda is" www.thefoxnation.com www.thehill.com www.freerepublic.com In the 2008 "election" the democrats stopped at nothing less than treason in order to win an election AT ALL COST. In the 2010 midterm elections they are doing NO LESS. Voter fraud in AZ, CO and more are already documented. They will do their corrupt worst to ensure that the illicit power of these criminals and traitors will not be wrested from them in a "free" election. Americans are overwhelmingly in favor of conservatism (financial, political, etc.) as the only way to reclaim, recover, and restore our country and our freedom. Any election result to the contrary WILL BELIE THE TRUTH. PRAY FOR A FREE, CLEAN ELECTION. We must have a "Republican" sweep in order to EVEN THE ODDS OF AN UNCONSTITUTIONALLY FOSTERED MAJORITY and RESTORE OUR REPUBLIC. I do not endorse the "Republican" party, just republican PRINCIPLES. For their part in the continuing treason of the BHO installation, the insanity of Nazi Pelosi, demanding we pass an unconstitutional 2700 page "bill" BEFORE we can read it, the deeds of Harry Reid done under cover of DARKNESS, Barney Frank and his mortgage mess, etc. - all must be ousted, some directly to jail. The slimy hand of George Soros in his "SOS" campaign to capture every Secretary of State position in this country,( since they control voter rolls), has already reached into CA, using the BHO MO, installing registered democrat Damon Dunn as a republican, having tried to "delete" is records! Please help stop the deception and treason. IF we have the much-wanted and much-needed sweep, we must then hound the Republicans until they do what is right re the treason in process before we lose our freedom in its entirety.
@laglen (19780)
I am leaning more for third parties as I believe that truly is the only hope for change.
@laglen (19780)
actually, this is the first in my lifetime that I have seen third parties actually have a chance. Look at the Colorado Governors race.
@dark_joev (3043)
The deal with the hand we are dealt thinking is what has and is getting this country into a lot and I mean a lot of trouble. I actually think Glen Beck had a point when he said "A wasted vote is when you vote for the guy you think will win over the guy you want to see in office." Or voting for the lesser of two evils is wasting your vote when you vote for a person you really don't want to win but you hate less than the other guy because the actual person has no chance of winning then you have wasted your vote.
@laglen (19780)
I agree! I also believe that when you are voting for "the other guy" you make a strong statement. This year, I believe alot more people will be making a statement
@dark_joev (3043)
If Republicans win in November like it is saying on the News right now. I am ready for more of the same larger government more corporate welfare and the continuation of the two party dictator ship that has been established. The Republicans are wrong and can not change the country because they like the corrupt and immoral unconstitutional actions that they have allowed to pass. The Democrats have just as dirty of an record. Both parties are against personal freedom and liberty which is one and the same. The Republican far rights like Sarah Palin would have you believe that our nation isn't secular yet it is as proven by the constitution. States have the rights and power to form and do so much more than the federal government is allowed to do. These parties are both for giant National Government instead of the power to the people and states like the tenth amendment states. They don't want open homosexuals in the Military which should be a DoD call and well they are changing their minds on that. Gay Marriage is personal freedom that has no impact on anyone else. Diversity and Social Tolerance is an must for our way of life to grow. The Republicans and Democrats Reject the constitution by allowing the President to enter wars with out the a declaration of war from congress. They violate the freedom of speech with the Patriot Act which is more like a way to control dissent in the nation (KGB, a certain Chines square issue). Both these parties are completely wrong and leading the nation to a nasty end to quote one politician we are heading to a train wreck that both parties have help each other to guide the nation towards. We need to stop policing the world and start to clean up our own garden before we go messing with others. We really Need a government that is like the pre-WWII one. Where we wouldn't get involved in other countries internal issues unless we where draged into them which we where in WWII by the attack on Pearl Harbor. 9/11 was and still is a reason to go and kick some you know what but to enter into a war or war like situation without the consent of congress to a Declaration of War and I mean formal where congress passes a resolution to enter into a state of war and then go in get it done. Then move on. We need that what we have now is lets go to war who care that people die. We are believing in a system of protection that leaves us no more protected not that I really want protection as that take away my personal freedom and a founding father has an opinion on that which I agree with. We need to secure our borders and protect our nation from attack but to go out an preemptively attack nation is something Hitler did.
@dark_joev (3043)
The Freedom of Religion would include the freedom from it as you couldn't have the freedom of Religion unless you insured that no religion could force its rules on you which is what was going on in Europe at the time where you could be killed for being a Catholic or Muslim in some of the nations of that time period. So the Freedom of Religion is two freedoms in one statement. It is the freedom for you to Practice your given choice in beliefs in Public and in private without the government saying you can not practice your choice of Religion. As long as your Religion doesn't break others rights to life,liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. So the Federal Government has to allow for me and other to be Atheist or something else and not have our freedoms limited as that would be unconstitutional and stating I have to follow a Religion or believe these certain things. When Under the Freedom of Religion I get the Freedom to not practice a Religion which is the choice I use. I think if you want to practice your religion anywhere you like it is my choice to either engage watch or join in if I so choose it is also my choice to walk right on by. Our national Government needs to stay Secular in order for us to be able to practice or not Practice Religion. Hence how you get freedom of Religion. Atheist is a form of non belief in any higher god. Oh and well the Pledge of Allegiance that you know originally didn't have an under god part to it. E Pluribus Unum That is the original national motto not the in god we trust that was added later at least this wasn't added in 1954 like the under god was. E Pluribus Unum One from many was where our nation came from and it became less and less secular as time moved forward. Its time to go back to the days of the start where our nation was thinking more secular. Bush (R) he had an R by his name. Allowed and supported the invasion of U.S Citizens to be wiretapped which is illegal as well as unconstitutional. He allowed for United States citizens to be locked up in jail for more than 24 hours with out charges or being allowed to go to court. The Patriot act violates the 1st,4th,6th,8th. So really the Republicans are just as dirty as the Democrats and need to be kicked out and fired in a mass as they are a vial party also. The rise of the third parties in this country can't happen fast enough because if it doesn't happen we will continue on the same line of thought that is slowly sinking the ship of what the United States use to be. Both these parties hate the U.S Constitution and will tell you that the Constitution is not relevant to the war or some other means to get their Ideas allowed in.
How about we cut down on the hyperpoling? It is counter productive.
@epicure35 (2822)
lilwonders, the word I think you are looking for is hyperbole. I wish it were hyperbole. My language is strong and direct. It is the result of over two years' frustration that many have had as we have watched this nightmare play out. I pray that American does not have to wake up to the ruination and the sound of "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?" when it's too late. Also, I wonder what you think will be productive?