Its Tomorrow going to do ?

@advokatku (4037)
Indonesia
Hey, good news! I ordered from this site (www.eessu.com) a Nokia N8 a week ago, Thanks for their professional wholesale and retail. Today, I understand. Surprisingly, beyond my imagination, it's true and as good as expected, but much cheaper. I am pleased to share with you the good news! Wish everything goes well I haven’t seen much of you lately
@nangisha (3504)
Hi Advokatku!. Do you already receive your phone yet?. I had doubt to buy thing online I afraid to scammed especially its company from China. How much do you pay for the shipping cost?. I really interested with the Ipad if its original and had warranty. Have a nice day.
@advokatku (4037)
for the cost of shipping, I got charged $ 5 ... pretty good delivery time, and for me, in terms of fixed costs is cheaper than if I buy in real stores.
@nangisha (3504)
Are you really sure its original. Can we go to Nokia service center here if something happen?. I mean this stuff from China, we can not really sure about it. Do you have to pay tax in Indonesia for thats cellphone or not?.