how long you the time to select a best response for your discussion?

Indonesia
best response is give to the response that's the best for us as thread starter. But, I think I confuse to select the best response for my thread,because I think if I choose a best response to a myloter, I afraid someone will post the response that's more good response than the previous. because my thread response is less than 10 comment each. how about you? what time do you need to give the best response?
@kai9999 (1703)
don't bother want the others are doing, if you feel the the it is the best answer then mark it as best. if there is better answer than previous once then thank me or give a compliment for his comment, thats the best you can do and encourage him, overall concept of best response is to encourage members to post better answer or comments or at least at their best efforts.
hmmm.. your advice is reasonable too. I think I will consider your advice. how bout best response effect? there is affect on our stars? or even the earnings?
@harry89 (2332)
Well, most of the times i don't select a best response. Out of my all 109 started discussions i would have selected best response for only 9 responses. So you can imagine whats my average. That's because many times i get a lot of responses so it becomes difficult to select a best response. Happy mylotting. Regards, harry. :-)
that is contrary with my case, I don't have many response, for a day, then I must wait for the next response, but I confuse how long I must wait?
@tonyllenium (6267)
it depends normally i give a quite long time such as a month for example and afterthat when the discussion is mature enough or responses are good i will choose one as the best for the dicussion..in reality in many cases i will like to choose more than one because more responses were ok normally..
yeah, I think their response that's good deserve to received award. but, I think 1 month is too long, if you want to give a best response.
yes quite long but in this way i give the right time to answer towards a wide range of members in this way all can have the same opportunity to win the best response..
by the way, what about best response effect? there is affected on our stars? or even our earnings? please explain it if you know.
@yspmyl (3438)
I will only rate or select the best response for my discussion when there a no more people are responding on the discussion, then I will start to look at them one by one and choose the best among the responses.
If you select the best response for my discussion when there is no more people are responding will need time too. how long do you need to make the decision?
sorry, I mean "your discussion" not "discussion". lol
@kevingee (283)
WOW! I just knew now that I need to choose the best response in the discussions that I have started. LOL. Thanks! :) HAHAHA.
what? you just knew it when you saw my discussion? how could be? do you not see the word "best response" on your discussion before?