I love the thought...

And I love the thought of coming home to you even if I know we can't make it.... He's not even your spouse or partner but thinking of that person going home to you makes you smile, imagining yourself waiting for him/her to arrive and you'll greet him/her with the warmest hug and sweetest kiss or a smile only meant for him.Knowing you'll see him/her again makes your heart skip a beat...Just thinking of him going home to you feels like heaven on earth... even if you know it won't last ....
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
Hi sweetie. How are you? Nice thought you have there. It's all in the heart, isn't it? I like the way you write. Take care. TATA.
Hi, dear. I'm good, Saphy, despite of... Thank you for asking.I do hope that all is well with you, too.:) Yup, dear. Just a thought and a feeling. I couldn't resist thinking of this person whenever I hear the song. I found comfort and peace...who wouldn't? Wouldn't it be nice to share your life with someone at the end of the day? Someone who is holding you and making you feel that you are not alone? Someone who can make you smile despite of the difficulties? Someone who appreciates everything you do? Ah, dear, I can get by each day, no matter what I've been thru thinking of this person coming home to me.:) Wishful thinking but it's making me sane.:) Tha nk you for appreciating my thoughts, Saphy. It means a lot to me.:) Always have a great day.
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
Hi sweetie. I am fine thanx. It must be a nice feeling to get all that each day, though. My pleasure. See again. TATA.
I need to feel this way each day, Saphy r else I'll go crazy. :) Somehow I am thankful there's still someone who can makes me feel thisway.LOL
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello eureka, And i really LOVE THE THOUGHT And it's going to be a reality soon. Yes i couldn't just imagine welcoming someone home and he is not my spouse. Okay,my online boyfriend? uhmnn, YES! And he is coming very soon,barely two weeks (so excited) It's a mixed emotion precisely. I don't even know what will would be the real feeling when he is standing right infront of me (wow,am i dreaming then?..will i need to pinch myself to wake up ? ) Let's find out when he arrives Have a great weekend
@shibham (17025)
What is this didi? You? Lol.
And I am so happy for you, Jaiho.:) Maybe, just right now you already are having butterflies in your stomach while counting the days of his arrival. It seems like forever waiting for him, ei. But, the excitement and joy is also beyond compare... Enjoy each moment, dear.
@ybong007 (6658)
That kind of happiness is temporary. Yes, you feel the happiness with the thought of that person coming to you, spend a little with him but when he leaves what comes next? you'll be lonely again. It's just like saying so near and yet so far. Why couldn't just the couple left his or her husband and be with the person he or she truly loves? who cares about what people are going to say? after all, it's their lives, and they can do anything with it as they see fit. Why don't you make it last?
Yes, it could be temporary, just like everything else, Ybong. It is just a thought lifting a down spirit, an inspiration to get by with day to day hustle and bustle. I will not dare it to become a reality because if I grab the chance to be happy with him,such happiness will never be complete. There are a lot of people who will get hurt by doing so.People who are equally important and dear to me...And, that is . something I could not bear. I'd rather have a platonic marriage with him physically while holding him dear to my heart. I can live with that...:)
@bokal2703 (802)
Your thought comes from someone who is really inspired, hoping and in love beyond the pain she is currently having...I feel sad about it that a person has to wait even if it is vague to me if she should still be waiting, but I admire her courage and determination to fight for her love at all cost...good luck..
Hi, Bokal. It is nice to see you here again.:) Would you believe it that despite of the pain I am going thru I can still think and feel of something like this? . Yes, I must admit that this person inspires me. It warms my heart everytime I think he is coming home to me. It is maybe because in him I feel safe, secured, loved,appreciated and needed despite of my shortcomings and imperfections. I can think how beautiful life and love is whenever I think of him. And in my thoughts, I know I want to give him all the love that I have... with no reservations...Someday...
@asendud (318)
yeah, i know your feeling, i also ever felt it.. i want to see her again, I never saw her again since 5 years ago.. i want to seeing her smile.. i think, i love her...
Oh, why don't you try to look for her, then? Why stop yourself from letting her know what you feel. If there's no one who will get hurt when you will try to pursue her, then, why not? You don't have to live in dreams and wishful thinking. There could be a future for you and her together.Who knows? :) Goodluck...
• Portugal
this is romantic^^ seems from a book ^^ anyway do you love a guy that isnt your hubby? and if he comes home who is he then? you mean that your hubby and you wont last or you and that guy wont last? do you have a lover that isnt your hubby? sorry but i dont understand much clearly what you mean^^ maybe you mean that you wish you had a good relationship with your sweet hubby right?^^
Hi, Cat.:) This is actually a line from a song... It keeps ringing in my head and everytime I hear this song, it reminds me of a person who makes me feel that I am special.:) Sigh... he isn't my lover but the thought of him coming home to me can make me smile despite of the pain which I am going through. Maybe, because he makes me feel that I am a woman worth coming home to. Thinking of him makes me feel I am a beautiful woman.:)