How do you reduce stress?

Any suggestions on how to reduce stress? I stress a lot, I have white hairs and I'm young!
@anthonydt (146)
What are you stressing about? You should try focusing on things that make you happy and try to avoid the stress. Talk and vent to your friends or loved ones and try to feel better. White hair could run in your family, so if you have white hair at a young age it could be that your parents also had white hair then too?
@kayevin (227)
How old are you?? Reducing stress is easier said than done because it is something that you cant avoid. We deal with it everyday, everywhere.Well for me,Its good to be smiling alot and thinking happy moments with your loved ones.For example,its good if you have your girlfriend/boyfriend with you,watch a nice movie,eat some ice creams,hang out a lot.Get up,jump up,and let those anxieties free from your body.
sleep on time talk to some friends go out more to your favorite places. if i stress alot i will go to the movies or the beach
@rene12 (797)
Think of the other reasons why you have white hairs. It could be lack of nutrition, not taking your hair so well or such.
I try my hardest to lead a stress free life. However I do from time to time get stressed out especially around the holidays. That's when I will do several things to relax and just let the stress melt away. For me a huge stress reliever is a nice long hot bath. I will run a bath that is super hot the hottest I can stand it. Then I will turn off the lights lock the door so not to be disturbed. Light about 15 candles and put some nice scented bath salts in my bath water and just sit and soak till I feel like jello. I will even add more hot water if I need to. I will also just read a book I have found that reading really relaxes me and makes it easier to put my worries away for a bit so to speak. However sometimes the best thing for me is just to turn some music up loud and jam out. That helps me think and it also helps me vent to release stress that has built up. Especially after a hard day at work. I hope this helps you find ways to get rid of your stress. Remember don't sweat the small stuff, its all small stuff.
@greenline (14864)
There are different ways to relax and enjoy. I feel very stressed and exhausted too with the busy days I have at work. I have to find the ways to relax. One favorite way is to enjoy one's favorite music after getting back home. Another way I am practising is "Yoga Meditation". Meditation is excellent for mental as well as physical health.
Just don't think that you are stressful. That's all. Stress is a creature that shouldn't be cared about. You don't need to realize, 'oh, I'm stressful now!'. NO. Just live your life as usual. Stress will go away whenever you don't pay any attention on. The solution will come when you're not stressful. Forget it, by doing anything you like. Soon the solution of your problem will come and greet you. Happy day!
Stop thinking.