biggest piton in captivity O_O

biggest piton in captivity - a very big piton in a zoo in phillipines ^^
Portugal
hi guys^^ was on triond when i clicked in an image that i found curious and saw a giant piton in a zoo and a girl was like touching it. i was like ohh my god ahah^^ i wouldnt touch that i guess^^ or if touched would be too fast ahah^^ i would be afraid that it suddenly attacked^^ this piton is in phillipines^^ in the province of bohol^^ and has a name too^^ was called prony^^ i dont know if this word has a meaning in tagalog but if has gently say if someone that speaks tagalog answer my discussion^^ i will put the pic attached to my discussion in case you guys want to see the big snake^^ what do you guys think? would you touch it? ahah^^ the girl touched so i guess we all could also right? ahah share your opinions^^
Do you mean a python? If not then i have never heard of a piton. i would not go anywhere near a python, they are quick.
• Portugal
yes a python^^ sorry i wasnt sure how it was written^^ when i wrote pyton didnt appear nothing so i wrote piton and worked so i thought maybe could be correct but wasnt sure ahah^^ sorry there are a few words that im not sure in english^^ so i know now that is python^^ yes for sure they are scary ahah and very big^^ if i saw that i would run away^^ my friend from brazil here in portugal told me that in her country there are snakes that eat an entire bull yuckkk can you imagine what she would do if saw us? we would be history ahah
we would be history, i will stay well clear of the pythons.
• Portugal
ahah yes we better^^ or else she would have a good lunch ahah^^ imagine the two of us in her mouth? good snack huh? ahah i wouldnt get close at all^^ i could see from far ahah but touch it i guess not. unless the zoo person said is secure that you touch it then i would. but very fast who knows it could attack suddenly ahah im happy in my country there isnt poisonous snakes^^
I would pet it i guess cause i like to try new things, I mean one never knows if it might be fun, or it might not. and you never know if you don't try it.
• Portugal
you would have it as a pet? ahah i guess that wouldnt be possible^^ she would eat you sooner or later. python are dangerous. touch in the zoo is ok bcs they can watch it closer but if you have it as a pet you can get killed. they are poisonous and dangerous. if you saw the pic you can see that they are really big. for sure if you saw it near you you would be scared i guess..