Birejji

How is anyone to post on this site and not get lost. I joined and all I see are words moving on the screen. Where do you enjoy yourself to earn money? Nothing beats mylot..
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I like doing surveys where you can make money and or receive prizes. However, like you in my opinion nothing beat MYLOT. Its the best site to make friends, get advice and make money. Its even better then Facebook to me. Have a great day!
I'm not familiar with Birejji at all, however, from what I've read here, I don't think that I would enjoy being a member of that site nearly as much as I enjoy being a mylot member. I really like everything about the time that I spend on mylot. I really like the fact that I have the opportunity to learn during the time that I spend on here. In addition to that, I also really feel like the time on mylot has filled a void in my life.
Someone sent me a link to register and I am thinking about doing so sometime today. I understand it will not earn you quite like my lot and does take sometime to getting use to. I will trying something but I do know when something is not worth my time. So if I am not getting the feel for something I simply opt out.
@louie847 (350)
Yes i think i would agree that nothing beats mylot. On that site eventhough you get to socialize with other people some of it are just random. I cant really find a good topic to discuss in that site. although its just a simple way of earning, i think mylot is better. Higher earnings than the other.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Birejji.com, you are earning like $0.000001 per post there, which means you need million posts to earn $1. And there are no a lot active members to chat with. Easy to say: it sux.
@alberello (4755)
have you tried in www.ro2.biz let me know if you are interested Howewer Mylot rest the N^1 !!