Now the Truth comes out

@laglen (19782)
Rep. Brian Baird,Washington said regarding Princess Pelosi's reign of terror - "It's been an authoritarian, closed leadership Before the 2006 election, he says, Mrs. Pelosi had 30 members working on a rules package to make the House more ethical and deliberative. "We abandoned all that work after the election, and leaders told us we should trust them to clean things up. I don't know a single member of the Democratic caucus who saw the final rules package before they voted on it." "You don't get real reform by pandering to every special interest. With cap and trade we wound up with a bill that didn't accomplish much, was enormously complicated and expensive. Rep Baird said this and more in an interview with John of the Washington Street Journal. This article can be found here http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303284604575582320752384384.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEADTop I found the interview pretty telling. As the Representative is retiring this year, he was able to be much more open. Tell me what you think of his comments and statements. Now, I dont imagine this will surprise many of us.
@hofferp (4739)
And why didn't he/others speak up before now? Maybe, if he/others had, the Dems wouldn't be in jeopardy of losing the House... And I hope the new Speaker of the House is paying attention.
@laglen (19782)
because now he is retiring so there fore will not have to deal with her wrath!
@bobmnu (8160)
If you listen to the stories of the Freshmen Democrat Congressman they will agree with that statement. According to some reports they were told that I got you elected now you vote my way or you will not get any good committee appointments or leadership training.
@laglen (19782)
Thats exactly it. I believe she is losing that power with the fresh meat coming in... hence her retirement