Have you started on your New Years Resolution?

New Years is still a few months away but have you started on your New Years Resolution? And when you make New Years Resolution do you actually stick by them or are you like those who stick by them for a month and give up? I am one of them who try to stick by my resolution and I end up giving up but this upcoming year (2011)- I am going to try to stick with my New Years Resolution! My 2011 New Years Resolution: 1. Fully concentrate in my studies (I'm a full time college student). 2. Try to find a part time job or internship to gain experience in the major I am majoring in (Business). 3. Be a good daughter, girlfriend, sister, friend. 4. Try to make some extra money and save money. 5. Go to the gym at least three times a week (more the better) and I want to lose at least 5 to 10 pounds! 6. Learn more about photography and how to take better photos with my DSLR 7. MORE TO ADD LATER... How about you? What's on your list so far? HAPPY EARLY NEW YEARS!
@kayevin (227)
Its too early to have our newyear resolution.Maybe after christmas Ill think of it.
Yes, it is kind of early thinking about the near year but I'm excited for 2011 :)
@kayevin (227)
Im excited too.I'll make it a point that every year is better than the previous one.^_^
That is a good idea :)
1. refrain from being verbally critical and sarcastic when talking bout people 2. dont mock, scoff, jeer other people 3. say kind words if i cant then better not say a word and just keep it to myself 4. dont backstab people 5. be kind to others 6. try not to be a jealous and possessive person. be more understanding and considerate instead. 7. be close to God again and pray to Him
Thanks for sharing. I hope you accomplish your new years resolution! :D
@hati3kuro (278)
New Years resolution? Haven't actually listed one, coz I do make resolutions on a regular basis! lol.. every night before sleep I always think about correcting things that I did wrong, my way of communication with others, or how I deal with problems, interaction, etc so that I'd become a better person after each day that passes.. anyways I pray u good luck n all the best in your New Years Resolution! You got a good one right there :)
Thanks for sharing and thank you! Good luck and best wishes to your New Years Resolution too! :)
@gdesjardin (1938)
I gave up on the New Years Resolutions a long time ago. I never managed to keep them so I just stopped. I do make some goals that I want to accomplish each year, which I do on my birthday in August. Those I manage to keep.
Thanks for sharing. I hardly stick with my New Year's resolution as well but I try to.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
No, not really. I do not always make New Years resolutions, it depends on if I have a certain issue to deal with or not. So I don't know if I will make one yet. I think your resolution is nice though, good luck!
I agree, not many people create new years resolutions because its hard to go by them. Thanks and good luck on yours too if you plan on writing one for thee new year :)
@neelia_lyn (2017)
I stopped listing down my New Year's resolution since I was not able to do them. Well, I could do about 1/2 of it but after several months, boom, I forgot about it. I just try to live each year better than the past year. I won't commit the same mistakes I did.
I make a list and end up doing only half too. It's just a habit for me to make lists.