Fastfood

Since i moved to the city, i have been consuming fastfood more often than i should and it clearly has some bad effect, it makes me feel lazy and heavy at times...but i don't know much about cooking and not all of them are easy to cook, i am often busy specially now that school is going to start in a few days. How much fastfood are you consuming?
If me and my family go out and we are out for awhile we do tend to eat out at a fast food place. We don't go out that often though so its not very often that we eat out. I do enjoy having a fun day out with my wife and kids so its nice to have something to eat out too instead of one of us cooking something when we get back.
That is fine i guess, if its not often mine is such a bad habit taht should be cut off immediately.
@wadabski (764)
Fast food is not got for you, you should stop eating them and try cooking some easy to cook but organic foods. They are loaded with preservatives and artificial mixtures. Live well and healthy
thank you. i know. and i really have to. ilikefruis and veggies too, just not too many fresh of them here in the cities.
@daiweian06 (1408)
Oh my Im so scared about your health. Afraid if what gonna happen to you after several months and years on continuing eating those junk in your body. I f you feed you body all these junk what would be he result is also junk. Better to learn how to cook as simple meal. Its enough or better to eat in your canteen or any restaurant that you can afford. Do any research about eating in any fast food chain. Visit my website: www.perfectdiet.muliply.com
ohh..thank you...wow, that scared me too...shoot..i have to really learn how to cook dont i?
@jaiho2009 (39019)
You should try cooking simple foods. Fastfoods is not good for our health since they are cooking foods in a hurry. Though some foods are cooked well,like the friend chicken which is pre-cooked before frying,but still the high fire and oil makes the cholesterol level bad for our health. Just try some simple dish to cook and not always eat in fastfoods or ready to eat foods like no-cook food. Or try fruits and order vegetable salad from restaurant then. have a good day always
thank you...you are definitely right...ineed to change my eating habit.
@greenline (14864)
I go to fast food restaurants in the shopping malls nearby quite often. I am not a good cook, and so I rare cook meals, except simple breakfasts. If the weather permits, I go out to those favorite fast food restaurants. The food they serve are quite nice, quite delicious.