In terms of making money online

@CatGods (4595)
Why is it that people say how they want to make money online and when you tell them a few ways for starts, they either never sign up or they sign up and are not active. Or most times they will not use the ref link that you provided and just go to the site and use the main url. What is in the minds of these people is beyond me. Do they think that you are not deserving of them being your ref? Do they realize that what goes around comes around? And here is another thing, the people who say they want to make money online and request info from me, if they can't sign up and be "active" then I will not tell them the bigger ways that I make money. After all I have been at the making money online thing for the last 10 years and I can make enough to stay home. On one site alone for the month of Oct. I pulled in 337.00 and I didn't even work on that site very much because the whole month of Oct. I was getting my house ready for the winter months. Yes I wanted to try and help people make money online. And I have always told people this is what you can make without refs. But you know what? I think I'm going to give up on trying to help because it appears that people really don't want to work. I'll just keep my information to myself and be smiling all the way to the bank. This is my rant.
@RachelleNH (1408)
First-Congrats! $300 is 3 times what I make doing surveys-I hit over $100 last month with a lot of determination! I've been rather slow at online money making these days as my job picked up more so I do what I can. I need to get on and sell a lot of those fiction books I breeze through! That would make some good christmas money! I know what you mean..I've got this one guy on facebook bugging me because I posted a pic of a check I'd gotten and instead of checking out the site for himself, he keeps asking me a ton of questions. I feel like he's just wasting my time so I quit responding to him! I say it's their loss-if they ask and you try to help and they do nothing..then that's their wasted time..not yours :)
@CatGods (4595)
Um...the 337 that I said that I made wasn't from a survey site. It was from a site called keen.com where I do tarot card readings. As for you selling your books, I would suggest these free to sell on sites, www.blujay.com www.ecrater.com and www.buysellcommunity.com I would list your books on all 3 sites for greater exposure. And when some one buys one of your books, just remove it from all 3 sites. It would be a very rare case for the same book to sell on 2 different sites at the same time. If this should happen, just refund the money to the second buyer. After all every thing is on a first come first server basis.
I knew that..I was just surprised at the big amount ( and a little jealous LOL) I used to read tarot cards...what do you charge per reading? I know there are different levels of readings also..Thanks for the tip on the books-I have quite a few to unload :) I'm gonna go check that site out now-curiosity
@CatGods (4595)
I've been with Keen for 10 years and I charge 99 cents per minute. Thee are many who charge 1.99 and to to 5.99 per minute. I know that they are getting callers because I see their stats going up. I guess I could charge more, but I don't want to be greedy. I will say that Keen takes a controlling 52% or some where close to it. After Keen takes their cut I get 44 cents per minute, still not bad because that's like 26.40 for an hour of my time. You should start reading cards again. Just sign up for a keen account and create a few listings. It doesn't cost any thing, but you will have to put a credit card on file, every one does. You can charge whatever you want per minute. It will take 2 days for your listings to be approved. Keen pays once per month by check or direct deposit. Or you can use the express pay feature which means that as long as you have earned at least 12.00 in a days time, you can have the funds released to your bank account, but there is a 2% fee for that and it takes 5 business days for the money to reach your bank. You can set your own schedule too. I myself most days log in when I wake up and log out when I go to bed. I have a portable phone and I put my phone and my cards in my apron and go about doing my daily chores or watch a movie or work on art or work on writing and so on. I really like Keen, the site has been good to me.
@Ruby_Dawn (617)
• Spokane, Washington
I know exactly what you mean I have tried to help many people make money online I even made a website with all my referral links,a beginners guide,payment proofs and a few other things..after I show them a few ways they say they will check it out and either never do or sign up and won't be active it is very frustrating but there is not much i can do about it so I just keep trying not only to get referrals for my sites (which is a plus) but to help people out because I know what it is like to have money problems,the reason I started looking for ways to make money online is because we were barley eating at the time and had bills all piled up...so I say to you I know it is frustrating but don't stop helping people you are doing a good thing. (on a side note man I wish i could pull in over $300 a month on just one site lol)
@CatGods (4595)
Yep I had one person who wanted to know how to pull in a few bucks and I gave her a few small sites and she PMed me back the next day and said thank you I'll be signing up today and this was over 2 days ago and she still hasn't done it yet. I only have a hand full of refs, so it isn't hard to see who has joined. I just feel used and lied to and when this happens I want to clam up and keep my mouth shut. I feel why should I bother to take my time (which could of been spent on working on one of my projects)to help people when all they are going to do is either not sign up under me or not be active. I see it as a waste of my time that I could be using to make me money. I see it as if some one came to me and said I'm hungry and I fix them some thing to eat and they in turn say oh I don't like this, I don't want to eat it. I in turn would say well then I guess you are not that hungry then are you. The same applies with making money online.
• Spokane, Washington
yeah I understand what you are saying and I understand why you feel that way,I feel like that from time to time myself. I would say send me some of your sites to see if I am on any of them to see if I could join and be active for you but I don't know if you would want to do that with how upset you are right now about this situation. I could not promise that I could join any of the sites but I would take a look and see
@CatGods (4595)
I went to your profile and I enjoyed very much viewing your photos. You know if I knew a bit more about you, then I could better help you. The beauty of making money online is the fact that it can be tailored to the individuals tastes, i.e. likes, hobbies, interests. Which in turn makes making money online fun.
I completely understand what you are talking about. I've not been making nearly enough money to pay the bills online, but I am more than willing to share what little bit I do know with people that are looking to make some extra cash. I feel like I've talked my head off to a few people and none of them seem to really be all that interested in the work that it takes to make money online. I think from now on I will make what I'm able to make and not waste my precious time on people that really aren't that interested.
@CatGods (4595)
Work that it takes to make money online? OMG lets not even go there. So I've been at it for 10 years, big deal...LOL. I'm not making tons of money yet, but I am able to stay home and be with my family. I have the greatest schedule in the world. I work until I'm tired and I sleep til I wake up, but I also do this 7 days per week. Some times I take a day off here and there. I still study about 4 hours per day. I just got done reading 33 million people in the room by Juliette Powell. I'm finishing up with the books "fundraising on ebay" by Greg Holden, "Guerrilla Publicity" by Jay Conrad, and "the on-demand brand" by Rick Mathieson. I do allot of looking at sites and I have a bookmark file that could go around this planet at least 3 times I bet. Projects? I have more stuff to work on than I have hours in a day. So yeah, I keep busy. But I am getting very very sleepy. Today has been a very long day. I've been awake for the last 20 hours and that is a long time for me. I will comment more when I wake up. I'm going sleepy-do, nighty night.
@CatGods (4595)
OK I'm awake again. But like I was saying, I still study allot. Reading and thinking, yep that's me. But any way I got to get going I need to get my day started, there is much to do. Woman's work is never done and neither is the work for the online entrepreneur.
@GDTimothy (446)
Well, it takes all kinds of people to make the world. It's that same way with the Internet except that on the Internet people don't seem to have as many scruples or desire to maintain their honor. It can be much less personal that in real life where you have to face people. So a wider variety of behaviors can be expected from people who are otherwise honorable in real life. It's easier to take advantage of people on the Internet and personal responsibility can often be one of the first things people don't feel they have to live up to. After all, it's cyberspace, not real, if you know what I mean. In any case, good rant, CatGods! :-)
@CatGods (4595)
As the saying goes......what comes around goes around. Your comment reminds me of a cartoon that I have recently seen. It's two cats talking to each other sitting in front of a computer. One cat says to the other "I just sold the dog on Ebay".
LOL! Cats are devious like that! :-)
I'll never understand why people don't use the ref links. I have the same problem sometimes... I'll give some info, and then they'll try to sign up without a ref. To me if someone was kind enough to show me something I would at least use their ref link.
@CatGods (4595)
My feelings exactly. If I took the time to write up an article or blog post and told the reader all about a site, how it works and how to make money with it and it had a ref link, I would hope that they would be honest enough to sign up under me. But most times I guess it doesn't happen that way. But still I put the info out there and I get what I get for refs.
@dismalgrin (2594)
I had a friend that found out I was making money and getting freebies online (I include freebies and samples as part of my earnings because it all goes towards making my budget lighter) She wanted to do the same. I thought it was cool because she is a stay at home mom and has two children with special needs. I wanted to help her. But she didn't want to do anything. She had an excuse for every site. She thought she was too stupid to tutor, that gather.com seemed like too much work, making a blog sounded good, but going after followers and sponsors sounded to tough. Next thing I know she has me signing her up for freebies along with the load of freebies I signed myself up for. I went 'bankrupt' real fast. I rely on my online earnings to keep my internet because I have a prepaid broadband. I ended up without internet for awhile and now I'm back and I'm trying to reset myself up all over again and go to school at the same time. It is a lot of work, but it's not supposed to be easy! Lol I'm interested in trying keenen I don't know if I'm that good at cards, but I suppose I could charge a lot less to begin with and state in my profile that I haven't much experience working with others (I do my own all the time). My grandma is getting me a sock loom for xmas and I'm going to sell socks on etsy when I figure out how to work the thing. I'm so excited.
@CatGods (4595)
If you ever want to start some thing on Keen, let me know and I'll help you as best as I can. I am excited for you too with the sock loom thing. Once you get some stuff made up here are some free sites to sell on www.blujay.com www.ecrater.com www.buysellcommunity.com I use all 3 sites and I have the same thing listed on all 3 sites. Now for my beaded jewelry and purses that I have in the works, not only will I use the sites above, but I will also use this free to sell on site www.shophandmade.com Yes I know of Etsy and although the fees are little, I like every one else needs every penny I can get. So the name of the game is to make more and spend less. I'll look around on Etsy and I might even buy some thing there, but to sell on there, ummm....nope....because it's not free. Would love to see your stuff.....you are on my friends list so PM me when you have your stuff listed. Oh and one more thing, are you making toe socks? Those things were cool, kind of hard to wear shoes though. Maybe you could put some puffy paint on the bottom and call them slippers.
Simply because they want an easy money which they don't want to work for.
@CatGods (4595)
Very well put/said.
It is sad when people you try to help are unappreciative, when there are lots of people waiting for help to come their way. like me! I have paid money in the hope of getting some info on how to make money online but I have just been promised and lied to. They say they are available in my country but they're not. I am a mother of an 8-month old boy, all I wanted was to ear a living at home so I could be with my baby and support my family. I thought that wasn't too much to ask right? But I am starting to lose hope with this making money online thing. I would appreciate any genuine help. And congratulations on your success. :)
@Andyvil (793)
I guess there are still a lot of people who are skeptical in making money online. If someone were to help me or refer me some links on some great sites I wouldn't hesitate on using their referral link to signup on those sites. Its one ways for me to repay them for helping me. Don't give up on helping others on earning online since its always good to help others. Keep up the good work.
@CatGods (4595)
Well what kind of things are you interested in? Maybe I have some thing for you? Being that the internet is a big place, it can be tailored to the individuals tastes in terms of making money.
hello friend. i am yong here. and i dont know it reall or not to earn money online ? i get some from caashgopher , but i don't know how to keep on with it . so what about your earning online earning money ? i want to know could we earn enough money to replace the job if we do pay our time online earning ? thank you so much.
@CatGods (4595)
The best way to make money online that I have found is by using your own ideas. The internet is a very big place and literally you can make money any way you can think of. If I were you, I would start by creating ways to make money with your hobbies, interests, and skills. After all, that is what I am doing.
Not everyone realize the effort that referrer go through to provide them leads. Unfortunately some just wants to earn on their own. Some feels that they can do better. Well, is it in sharing that you would gain. Biblically based it is the effort of having to share what you know that allows you to double or triple your earning. The parable of the Golden Coins reflects such values. Share and earn this is the process of most online programs. I would love to be referred by you. would passiveearnings2010 appears on your list? Happy lotting.
@wongchoiyee (7456)
I could earn $300 a month though. Just let it be when people don't care to take advice. Be cool.
@CatGods (4595)
I see that you are in malaysia. The site that I made the 337 on is a U.S. based site that is owned by AT&A. What I do on that site is that I am a 5 star rated tarot card reader. So I don't think that site would work for you, sorry. But I would like to help you come up with ways to earn bigger money online, if only I knew what you like to do, hobbies, interests, skills, etc. I feel that the internet is a big place with endless possibilities/potential. I also believe that making money online is as unique as the individual because there is no site that is a "one size fits all". I think you are on my friends list. Please feel free to PM me any time.