Do you comment for your response?

Usually I will try to respect people who respond me in real life situations. The same thing should happen in Mylot also. Whoever respond me for any kind of discussions or questions, I will try to comment for their response. Do you?
@annavi23 (6306)
hello kguru! yes,i do comment on every response i got when i start my own topics. it's like interacting with people you face and talk from everyday life. imagine that you are asking someone you are facing and they don't react or respond to what you are saying. it's like a feeling that you are being ignored and sometimes feels like you don't exist,like a ghost or spirit to them. it's bad attitude to ignore them just like that. you must try to comment back and for them to feel that they have helped you in a way. and make discussions more interesting as well.
Thank you annavi23 .... Its a nice response ... !
@annavi23 (6306)
thank you for the BR,my friend! i hope you'll be able to comment as long as you can for others to know that you have appreciated their responses,no matter how you agree or not on what they have said.
@megamatt (14327)
Absolutely, I do try and respond to everyone. I do admit that sometimes there are some responses that do get overlooked after time. Older topics that that get brought back up after a while, maybe I'll be responded to it, maybe I won't, but still it is very interesting to interact with people. Plus it shows that their contributions are appreciated and believe me they are. Plus, not responding is just like throwing money away. The few cents here and there that you can get from responding to the responses can be the difference between getting a payout and not getting a payout each and every month. Just some food for thought and another reason to work on commenting on responses. So there is many reasons to respond. It is just interesting to see what people have to say at these topics that pop into my head.
@greygoo (798)
yeah i do. i answer all of them. i guess there won't be a discussion if don't, then creating the discussion would be meaningless. i think the point of creating discussions is that people can state their opinion and then others can make comments, and the thread goes longer and longer. i also check my discussions every time i log in to see if people have commented on my responses to their comments. i love it when they do.:D
Commenting a response is not only corteous, but it will add in your daily money as it´s part of your participation.