Dancing with the stars

Should jenn be voted off so she can go home and rest now? I do think this is what needs to happen now. She is breaking every two hours and could not have expressed more how tired she is. I was just on abc.com and said the same thing. People are going to vote for her because of her dancing with patrick. That is not right she clearly is tired.
Okay this one show I really do not watch. I may catch a few dance sets but am not hard core on the show. One thing about Jenn if she says she did not perform to the best of her ability because she was tired. Is this what they are saying is went wrong wither dancing recently, then it can not be used as an excuse. It takes a lot of vigorous energy to perform and be good at it so anyone saying they were tired well simply will not be able to cut it later. Just saying... I am not really sure who deserves this season to win or or not as I really am not so faithful with the show this season.
She was crying and all saying how she needed to take breaks and was mad her body could not do what her mind was telling her to do. She is full of bruises as well. I will not vote for her hoping she goes home to get some rest.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, I know how that Program goes because we have something similar here too. We have had Dancers that just can´t cope with the strain and the pressure of keeping up with the rest also. I don´t usually vote for them though unless I really like them like in "The X Factor" and only if I really like them also. Poor Woman she sounds pretty much down in the dumps imagine getting all that way and find you are too tired even to move an inch. Must be terrible for them also.
In all honesty I can say that this is a show that I've never watched. However, I don't think that one of the stars should be voted off because of the fact that they have struggles in getting it done. Even though she has difficulty with the practice time that is required, I still think she could be the one to win it. She isn't, after all, the oldest person that has ever been on this show. She's human and at least she can recognize her limitations.
@gdesjardin (1938)
I haven't really been watching dancing with the stars this season. I do flip back and forth during commercials on other channels, but from what I have seen Jennifer Grey is doing a great job. I think she is stressing out because of her age, but come on there have been older stars on Dancing with the Stars, like the Osmonds, Jane Seymour and others. I am sure she is a bit beat up and tired, but every time I flip the channel to see her, she is crying.
@sid556 (31018)
I just saw the show and the same thought crossed my mind. She looks amazing for being 50 and as I watched them show her struggles and they kept reminding us of her age, I began to wonder if it isn't some sort of publicity thing. Seriously, she is very very fit looking for her age. She is infamous for her dancing. We would expect her to be great and yet here they are showing her acting as if it is killing her. Now Florence Henderson was 20 yrs older and did not seem to struggle nearly as much. I suspect that she is not as tired as what they are making her appear to be. It just seems to be over done like it's all for the cameras.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
No way. She is the one I want to win. She is not a well person. She has had cancer and some type of rods in her neck or back, I'm not sure. She has to fight the pain and go all the way. It really has nothing to do with her dancing with Patrick back in the day. It has to do with that she is really good and can win this if she puts her mind and body completely into it.