No notices?

Hello fellow Mylotters. For the past several days, I am not getting notifications from discussions I have participated in. On my own discussions I happen to notice there is one more answer than before, so I check them and sure enough there is a new response. Sometimes someone response twice or so, and I have to glance through the thread to see if there are any new responses. Is this happening to you? Does this/would this annoy you like it is annoying me?
@silentwill (1686)
Yes it happened to me too and yes it does annoy me since I have to manually check for replies to my discussions and see if there's anything new.
You must be my Mylot good luck charm. I got a notice that you responded! What is even more annoying, I responded to discussions from others and I cannot see them.
Aha! good for you. I haven't started any discussions myself today so I didn't have a chance to check if I'd get notifications.
I guess it is some sort of bug that Mylot has. It happens sometimes, but I hate when it happens longer than a few hours. Hopefully they can get that fixed.
@se7enthbird (8327)
sometimes this happens to me already. i even have to go at the responded page to see if the discussion i responded got any comment. i did not do anything it came back to normal after 24-48 hours. maybe mylot was just updating your page or something but i did not do anything i just did what i have to do then after wards saw that it was all back to normal. sometimes it is slow on giving notifications. it didnt annoyed me but it was time consuming than just plain seeing it all at your email.
I have noticed it happens periodically. With our own discussions we can see if someone new has responded, but the discussions started by others cannot be seen so easily. I like seeing it in my email rather than sorting through the discussions to see if there are any new responses. Happy Mylotting!