The advantage of education

@qamarep (4450)
Pakistan
The advantage of education what if you dont get a proper job and you are forced to work in other lower discipline
@thanks1961 (7049)
Hi dear, We should not compare job and education. Education is a must and it should acquire it its required time and we should learn as much in the expected time limits. I think education is the only one thing what we need to for ourselves and no one can do it for our sake. It should do by ourselves, in time, sufficiently, systematically, willingly, efficiently and …… The result may not get immediately. But in the journey of life, we it will give so much difference and at the time of learning we will not realize the value, but we may get disappointed when we look back after we reach in a position, if we do not do it in the required time. If you understand what I mean, well and good. Regards, Thank-s