How are you motivated to go to school everyday or work?

I am motivated to go to school everyday because I don't want to end up working at a restaurant as a hostess (I did back in high school during the summer and it was hard work for such a low pay- I also was treated unfairly and looked down upon, not quite sure why as I was still in high school, young!). A job is a job but it is something I don't want to be for the rest of my life. What motivates you to go to school or work each and every day?
My mother is motivated me . She's never ask me to study hard / work hard, but her sacrifice is motivated me . I love you, Mom !
That is very kind of you that you love your mother. Good luck with everything!:)
thank you, good luck too.. nice to know you..
@sid556 (31006)
I go to work every day because it is what keeps a roof over our heads. Being a single mom, it is tough enough trying to make ends meet. I can't risk losing my job or losing pay. I have to work in order to survive so I do. It's a pretty good motivator.
Thanks for sharing and I hope everything gets better and good luck :)
@johney264 (548)
I go to school or go to work very active, but I never study hard at school or do a very good job at work this is very sorry to say. I think have a good study the motivate is very important but for me I feel really regret. because most of time I at school never think about the future, never think my family, never think for building my country. I just wast a lot of time for alot of thing that have no meaning. such as read prohibited books under desk and play game on class, the most happy thing maybe run after the girls but now I very regret that I waste alot of time!
I hope you're turn yourself around and study hard and think of the future! Thanks for sharing and good luck with life and everything! :)
@lynnemg (4539)
My family and the desire to make life better for all of us is my daily motivator. I have been at the very bottom and have worked very hard to get where I am today. I continue to work hard each day because I don't want my kids to go through those extremely hard times again, and I feel that if I set a good example for my kids and teach them the importance of going to work, even when I would rather stay home, they will grow up to have a better work ethic as well.
Those are good reasons to be motivated, thanks for sharing :)
For me, I have school and work everyday well at least I go to school 5 days a week, and work most of the time about 6 or 7. Just depends on ohw much we have to produce. Anyway I seem to manage ok unless I don't get off work until like 2 then it's pretty hard to wake up at like 7 am. Sometimes it's difficult to manage but I always know that what i'm doing is going to better our family, and I know that I don't want to be stuck at the same job for the rest of my life. So obiously I'm going to do something to change it. My motto is if you want something that you've never had before you gotta do something that you've never done before. So if i've never worked this hard and pushed myself to this achievable limiit before then hopefully i'll have something that i've never had before.
Thanks for sharing :) And good luck with everyone!!
@airasheila (5459)
Good day to you Infatuatedbby, There are a lot of reasons why I was motivated to work hard each day. However, the very most reason was, I dont want to be treated like an underdog again. Since previously I was always treated this way because I dont have the capacity and means. For this reasons, I said to myself, that, I dont want to undergo the same situation again. That, I will work hard to earn for my living.
Hello there, airasheila. Sorry to hear that you were treated like an underdog and hope you are not anymore. Good luck with your life and strive for the best :)
Hi there, You have a very good motivation...keep it up. All of us wanted to work harder or do our best in school due to the reason for the preparation of the future. If we are focused and determined, we have to be tough and firm to finish what we have started so the fruit of the reward can be sweet. It is one of the things you should know, life goes on... even at the "toughest time" of our life, so don't give up. Only those who do not value their future will tend to waste the given opportunity and time. As for me, I keep my spirit and motivation alive by thinking my own family especially the future of my kids... they are my driving force and pride to keep my whole life steady and with full of hopes and aspirations. Cheers and have a nice day!
Hello, Thanks! And thank you for sharing :) Those are great reasons to be motivated! Continue to be motivated for what is best for the future and good luck! See you around and have a nice day as well, melcaden0916!
@yanyanyow (329)
i am motivated by the success of my parents to go to school everyday. they always make me feel that i need to study hard to get things i want. they make me depend on my own for sometime so i know the true value of money
I agree! :) Becoming successful and earning money is the key to be motivated, I agree my parents repeat this all thee time!
What motivates me to go to school everyday are my friends and my classmates. Of course, we should admit it, that all students really want to be with their friends in school. There's nothing wrong with that. What's important is that we go to school everyday. :)
Yes I agree however in college none of my friends go to the same college and there aren't many classmates that are friend material.. Some are pretty mean which unmotivated me but I have to try and strive for my goal& I agree we mush go to school daily!!
Hello Infatuatedbby, I'm motivated to go to school or to work because I have three inspirations in my life why have to do the studying thing. First of all for our God , for He is our loving father and He gave up His life on us, so I owe Him my life and I have to do something very special in my life and that is education. Second, for my Loved ones, they took care of me, and loved me eternally and so I have to do my study well as far as I could and let them feel that I love them and I can prove it in my studies too. Lastly, for myself, so that I will live life to the fullest! ^_^
Hello bingster_6! Those are three great inspirations to motivate you to go to school and or work :) I hope you fulfill them all :)
In my case since i am working in a hospital, I dont have a choice when it comes to work especialy wityh the schedule. However I am motivated to go to work if I think of the people who are sick and who I think realy needs my attention. And I have to kep in mind that I have a work I should be hapy as compared to those who are jobless.
That is nice, I always to work as a nurse because I like helping others but I am afraid of blood so I decided to change my major to business administration. That is a good job, keep up the good work :)
@hati3kuro (278)
Well being a student I must say that hoping to get "something" would be my motivation, aside from the one that you mentioned...whoever wants to be looked down upoN? Honestly im a sponsored student so obtaining good results is vital for me in order to continue my study here.. despite the "threat" I would rather think of it as an opportunity for me to learn as much as possible cause it's not very long from my working days ahead... so I've gotta be prepared with at least the minimal requirements
I understand being a sponsored student you have to have good grades to stay. My cousins are also doing that and that is what motivates them to try better than usual. I hope everything works out for you and of course no one wants to be looked down upon!!
@shia88 (4582)
Hi, When I was young and still schooling, I am glad that I don't have any problem to wake up early and go to school everyday. I guess I like studying alot.So my mother does not need to force me wake up every morning. I motivate myself to study hard and get a good result. When I reached my working life, I was getting excited when I got my first job. I woke up early morning and got myself ready to the office. But after been working for awhile, I started to get bored and feel lazy,but for the sake of money, I have to go to work. Therefore, I believe money is definitely the first motivation to get me back to work.
Good to hear, I am sick of waking up each morning as well because it is tiring and occupies a lot of your time but in the end, it is worth it to get a degree and graduate. I am excited to get working soon :) But of course, we all need money and that is a motivation to go to work!