Tone a day english test

arrghhh.. this sucks.. i was trying to take the preliminary English Test in Toneaday but when i clicked the link, it was a blank page. I tried to refresh it and viola, they said i used up my 3 chances of answering it. now im out of toneaday.. has anybody experienced the same. is there a way for me to try it again? help please?
@cris09 (135)
Is Toneaday open for new members? When I tried it yesterday, it said that it has closed new registrations.
@sedel1027 (17854)
No and the site hasn't been open to new members for months. You can get emailed when they open up qualifications again. I don't expect the site to accept new members anytime soon.
@cris09 (135)
Thats bad news for me coz I was so excited about joining it. I just registered yesterday. I hope I get their mail soon. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed.
• Portugal
im sorry for that thats really stupid that they did that. sorry i didnt try that site yet. maybe you can try again for example with other email or something. or if you tried with internet explorer try with mozilla firefox now^^ maybe it will work^^ i wish that it works bcs it really seems that english test was important maybe for you earn more right? wish you the best^^
that's what im planning to do.. i think im gonna later.. im gonna restart my connection to get a new IP address.. sometimes sites like these remembers IP and doesnt allow them to register more than once.. i use mozilla coz my IE sucks.. thanks for the advise.. please respond to my fried request.. thanks..
@vjsinduja (1035)
• Sri Lanka
Well, when I too logged into toneaday, I was asked to give in my age, birth year and once I saved my settings, I was on the page where I had to take the English Test. But I had no problems with the test.. I was easily able to do the test.. I didn't have any errors or problem while taking the test. Once I finished the test, I was able to rate words and I am rating now.. Only my last month payments are yet in pending for approval.. Just a bit worried about that only... In your case, can't you do the test again... by logging in again?
i tried but then it was just the Thank You message saying they'll contact me in the future.. sigh.. good for you that you are able to continue.. i was starting to like rating words.. good luck with the payment.. thanks for the response..
@monouu (2612)
You really should have visit its community then you'll know you can probably solve this problem. Below is the reply from Toneday staff in its community ------------------ Hi everyone. Please allow me to step in and provide a few answers. 1) If technical difficulties have stopped you from taking the test, please send a support request to support@toneaday.com and we will look into it. This is ONLY if you have a technical difficulty, not if you did not successfully pass. Unfortunately if you did not pass the test, there is nothing we can do at this time. 2) If you have not passed the test, we are sincerely sorry but your contributions are not required at this time. Due to our requirement to have the best possible data we require that everyone who is rating has a very good understanding of the English language. The test was designed with a time limit on purpose. 3) If you are still waiting to become a ToneADay rater and have never passed qualifying, please remain patient. We have everything we need from you at this time and we will invite you to join the program when a vacancy exists. You guys are a great community, and we sincerely appreciate all of your comments and interest. Thank you all so much for your time, and your comments. Heather Communications Manager, Lymbix Inc. ------------------ So you should send an email to fix your problem as mention in point 1. Please visit its community more often as it will be more useful than posting here in Mylot.
@sedel1027 (17854)
You need to contact them through their support website: http://getsatisfaction.com/lymbix They have a forum moderator who works for Lymbix/Toneaday that can look at your account and tell you what happened and resolve your issue.