MyLot earnings

@NicoZieg (591)
Denmark
I have tried to find some information about this, but I can't find anything about, so now I would make this post, and I hope someone could give me an answer on m question. Here are my questions: How many $ do you earn per day on mylot? Well I'm pretty new, but the last few days have I earned $0.08 per day. It's not very much. How can I earn more money on myLoy per day? Does it depends on how long my posts/respondings are? or how good the content are? Do you have other site, where I can earn money? If would really appreciate, if someone could help me. Thank you Nicolas
Hello my friend and I noticed it has been sometime since you posted this discussion. The Go Ask Alex is a mylot admin who provided some very important information. By you not responding you will not be paid simply for posting this discussion as we only get paid for participation and after posting your discussion you and not responding you are participating. So this is one of the main misconceptions many new members have on myLot. Good luck to you and I hope you success with myLot.
@mysdianait (57674)
lol @ Go Ask Alex Thanks for the laugh!
Well hello - and welcome back. Members are still posting and not responding back. It is an absolute privilege to have Admin respond with great helpful advice and then not reply back. Get's me every time.
@GoAskAlice (4009)
How much you earn depends greatly on the quality of your activity here. There is no set rate per post or set rate per word. Post as many quality discussions as you can reasonably keep up with and follow through with them by commenting back and engaging with users who respond to them. Keep the discussion flowing.
@NicoZieg (591)
• Denmark
Thanks for the good answer. I have learned a lot the last week here on mylot, and I have earned more, than in the beginning. I comment back to every user almost, who has responded on my discussion.
@syoti20 (5297)
Mylot is like an pageant. If you are asked a question you have to answer back. And provide a best answer you could possibly provide. The more quality discussion you create and the more quality response you do. The more you can earn from mylot.