Impact of coming tour of President Obama to India.

What in your opinion will be the impact of the coming visit of President Barack Obama to India on global politics ? Will Pakistan be under pressure or will India be brought closer to USA, which will cause irritation to China ?
hi DoctorDidi I see no reason to be upset over President Obama's visit as its just a visit.We did not bully India and I have no idea why there is hostility against the USA but I do know what whenever any county has disasters they are never b ashful about asking for the US's help. I get so sick of hearing oh that awful USA. this is a open formum to all countrie so I wou ld be careful about slinging mud on the country I come from the U SA. its easy to make allgeations but to back them up with real proof ia another thing
county should have been country. sorry .
• Virar, India
The both conditions are possible. There will be irritation to China and Pakistan is always under Pressure cooker.