paypal is fool

@qamarep (4450)
Pakistan
why cant paypal learn that it can have a good business in pakistan if it ujust starts business here paypal is winning the market here
a company has to follow some rules it may b one of them
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
There's a list of countries American companies are not allowed to do business with. Pakistan might be on that list and therefore PayPal cannot do business with them. I am actually pretty sure Pakistan is on there, due to all the terrorism and what not. Please be wary that slander/defamation is a crime. You can't just go and call a company this or that even more so when you have no valid reason, which is the case.
@buragee (173)
What do you mean that paypal is fool? i don't get your post. Enlighten me more of your post please. Do you want to have a good business in pakistan using paypal? If so, then yea, I agree with your point. Because pyapal has the largest online payment in the world. But I don't think they will do that. Just my 2 cents
@GoAskAlice (4315)
Again, please stop a minute and respond to my request, we need to talk.