I would like to volunteer, but do not know where to go?

@gengeni (3308)
Indonesia
my humanitarian instincts told me to become a disaster volunteer, because I do not have sufficient assets to contribute, but I have the energy and my soul I give to those affected by disasters. but I'm still confused with some of the questions below: What to volunteer full? what should I do? where should I join? please help ..
I think you want to be a volunteer nice but you should see yourself, you are a woman and maybe you already have children, you should stay home is still a lot of men here who can help them
May I suggest the american red cross online. There you will find an option for your country and or similar organization in your country. I am pretty sure that there you will find and option to become a volunteer where as you can complete an online profile and the emails will flow to you asking and requiring your help. Good luck to you and God bless for your efforts.