window shopping will make u crazy

Indonesia
Maybe it's just for fun but It can make you broke. You will lose some money. First, you walk in mall with your friends, then you see something nice for your eyes and it's your favorite thing. You go to see the price. If you get some money in the pocket you'll buy it. You walk around again. Friends catch what they like and buy it. You stop and see it. All your friends have it. It's a must for you to buy it. Hahaha That's people called Shop till you drop. At last you don't have any money in your pocket.
Window shopping is good but you soon get bored of it after doing it for days. At least a little bit of money is needed though because while your out you do need to eat unless you've taken some food out with you. I do enjoy shopping abit, but it soon gets boring.
Sounds like a great reason to learn to say No.
@ladym33 (11007)
For sure. It is always hard to shop with others and not buy something. Especially when someone your with finds something they like and then you like it too, or find something nearby you like as they are trying on things. I always end up buying something when I go out with others to go shopping, it is a very dangerous thing for my wallet.
@payout (3722)
Haha.. Well I consider Window shopping not buying anything but, Being some what broke and have to save but only can dream to buy it. BUt buying everything lol. is truly show to you drop Sickness haha.. however. to me HWat is worst is going online and looking at all the stuff you will love to buy, You can say lol that is Computer shopping which is addicting just as or more haha