Do any of you pay to get on a supposed paying site?

Ok, SCAM comes to mind. But I just wonder if there are any legit survey sites that you do pay for "minimally" and you actually get paid well. I just happen to click on some of these ads I see on myLot . . . make $XXX a month. I mean, seriously, could that really be true? There are too many scams out there and I don't want to go near any of them . . . but still, it sounds tempting (which I'm sure is what they want you to feel). What say you about this?
quickrewards is the best survey site if you in the usa i been paid several times. with no set payout limit but uses paypal only
I agree that QR's survey section is top notch. Good selection, decent pay, decent length, and no minimum payout.
I have heard of quickrewards through another myLotter - and I think she is very happy over there too. I must check it out! Actually I have, but I haven't read through their stuff yet. Ok, I'll really have to see what QR is all about since a bunch of you seem to have rave reviews about them.
@dawnald (84124)
• Shingle Springs, California
no fricking way
I always like your comments, Dawn! You're straight to the point - ha ha!
@dawnald (84124)
• Shingle Springs, California
I'm waiting for somebody to come out and ask me, "why don't you just say what you really mean?" Or perhaps, "do you think you're going to get charged for extra syllables?"
My personal opinion based on my own past experiences is that if you have to pay for something, chances are you are never going to be able to get anything out of it. That is the reason that whenever I see a site that you can supposedly make money on but they ask you for something up front I will run far, far away from it. I have been lucky, however, to find a few good sites that I know are paying sites that I didn't have to pay a dime to become a member of.
Yes, that's good thinking, for sure! I haven't paid a dime yet either, but I just have to wonder if any of those sites you have to pay for are NOT scams. I sure wouldn't want to find out the hard way - it'd certainly be a foolish way to lose your money! Best to keep your money where you know where it is!
@chuyins123 (2118)
earn more money mate just by chatting. registration is for free. see my profile. copy and paste the link on my profile. and visit the website and if you would be pleased to favor me put me as your referral. it can also make you have more friends. hehehe
Thanks, but I don't do the referral stuff . . . nothing against you. But I will check out your profile - out of curiosity - doesn't hurt to check it out, right? Hope it's all working for you!
I don't invest in websites because at any moment they could go scam, it's not worth it because if it was legitimate, they wouldn't be begging you to join the website and buy upgrades or invest in it.
That's exactly why I won't invest in these sites too . . . I don't want to find out that it's scam - when I should already know that it IS a scam. I work too hard for what little money I am already making - it'd be such a waste to throw it away with fees that lead you nowhere!
Well, I don't pay every service that needs it before an access to the site. I make ways. Even in PPV stuffs, I don't pay for them. I always try to find a way to get that without paying.