What is for weekend?

Hello lotters, weekend again so what is up there? As usual I have my work and it would end today for this week... Tomorrow I am free but of course I am sad because I could not access world wide web and O could not able to check this community for one day! But for sure when I could visit my aunt tonight for picture editing then I would have the chance to mylot tomorrow... You there, what are you up to during weekends? Still working like me? Cleaning your lawn? Visiting your relatives? having a nice sideline or going to church? Which do you prefer? Resting or still going to do a lot of things? Please share here.
@SimpleBB (1332)
Just like the weekend routine. Since it end up the working week, it's time for household chores. Starting from taking time to groceries, do the cleaning, cooking and the usual finishing touches..doing the laundry..lol. Sunday for us should always be started by going to church and then bonding time with the kids. Watching movies is the best. That's how we usually spend weekends. And thanks God, it's weekend.
Hehehehe, and I am sure you really enjoyed the past weekends my friend, watched movies? Wow, I am really trying to catch with the latest holy-wood showing here but I am still waiting for my love, we should watch it together you know... thank you for the sharing and happy mylotting.
@Jiabsa (512)
Every weekends my husband and child is at home. So most of the time i will be in kitchen preparing food for them. I won't get much time to sit in front of my system. If i become free i will talk with them and sometimes play with my child. In the evening we go to church for Holy Mass. If some interesting movie is on TV, i also join with my husband and child. If it is not an interesting one i will spend my time for discussion in mylot.
thank you for this very nice sharing my friend... and, the last Sunday, I spent it with the kids I miss so much.... and talking to my love... have a blessed day and happy mylotting.
@Monkeyrose (2850)
I was supposed to work tomorrow and sunday but I had a car accident so that is unlikely. I was taking a 10 hr drive on my two days off to pick up some stuff in my home city from my parents. I hit a patch of black ice and my car spun out. I hit a guardrail and the bumper is smashed. I had to leave my car in the town and take the greyhound home. Because I had to go to the doctor and of greyhounds schedules I will not be able to make it back to work on time. My boss was not very happy about this. So I'm relaxing because I hurt my back.
Oh I am so sorry to hear about that, so what is up now, are you okay? I hope you will be all right soon my friend. So forget about doing some job now and try to relax that can surely help.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
hello bro, Weekends is the actually the longest days of my life. Saturday's i have to do a lot of things that i messed up with during weekdays. Had to do the laundry,clean rooms,check the storage and fridge for groceries to fill up. Then,Sundays,have to attend church and by night,date with my kids. Same routine almost every weekends,unless my work schedule doesn't changed on weekdays. What i am missing a lot is...sleeeeeppppppp
mmmmmmmm, that sounds good Sis, what I admire there is the date of your kids... you are such a good mother everyday! And, last night I did sleep early so I can stay uplate the whole weekend, as my phone browser crashed yesterday so bad.
You know Sis, parenting is really hard, I and my B just recently talked about having kids and the responsibility to nurture and guide them. Now I can see how good you are in that parenting responsibility. I can imagine now that you are very close to your kids and just like a best friend to them. You know, it is really hard to be a good single parent, but you have just achieved that best thing to be a mother of 3 bright kids... God bless you Sis... happy mylotting, I hope I can mylot tomorrow...
@jaiho2009 (39001)
one thing i've learned from parenting is,to be their friend dear bro. Not too lenient,not too strict. Being their friend gives me peace of mind that they will trust me. Most of kids tend to hide things from their parents right? That's what i want to avoid from my kids. I want them to open things with me,be their friend and not just a mother. So,as long as i can,i never let them feel that i am their mother,i want them to feel that i am more of a friend that they can trust with. And,in doing so,i hope i wasn't wrong with the way i treated them this way. I really love being a mother,i argue with my kids,i laughed with them,sing with them(sing their songs huh...trying to appreciate their new genre) Good thing with kids are,they are not fond of going to the mall with their friends. They prefer to stay home,play with computer or PS3(well,PS3 games that's expensive thu,but still fine since they don't asks money for going out with friends) And what i love mosts is,when they're practicing new songs,the eldest plays the piano,the second plays the guitar and the youngest sings. That's one of their passion,singing and playing musical instruments. I hope you and your B learn some tips with how parenting is
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
Nothing as usual. TATA.
Swomming, talking to me, mylotting, what else my B?
@saphrina (31739)
• South Africa
Just those 3 Prime.
Wow, so what so what is the first then?
I work on Saturdays but Sunday is my day off. Now that it is fall, I see football or a good movie on Sundays.But some Do have both days off. Back when I had both days off , I would go shopping on Saturdays. Now I go on Sundays most of the time.
Because of lack rainfall , the colors are muted. But it is still beautiful.Where I live there are some forest but sadly most is gone now. There are more stores and houses!
hi prime oh I am going to mylot a lot trying to catch up as I had to take time out to see the dermatologists assistant to get help for the infection in myleg. It still got a ways to go before its will but I am on antibiotics and an antibiotic ointment too. hopefully it will get cleared up this time, I take pain medication during the day and thus I am comfortable.Still working in other words mylotting. I have to or I mean Ishould elevate my leg often but I am so behind in mylot I just have to tyupe and get caught up a bit.
How are you today my friend? I guess that leg treatment of yours was successful this weekend, am I right? have a blessed day my friend, I know you can make that... just don not skip taking the medicines and putting ointments on your leg, God bless you!
@calpro (933)
Nothing much to enjoy this weekend Just hanging in here,discussing Thats all Have fun
How joining and barging boxes here is fun are you doing that? And stalking you know
@bingskee (5237)
that is a total opposite. i could access the web more at home, because at work, internet access is limited. anyway, laundry is waiting for me this weekend. and housechores. and this with me not feeling very well.
That is nice my friend, and I am sure you had a nice weekend... God bless, more power and happy mylotting!
@sweet_pea (3326)
I prefer to stay at home and spend my time with my son. We do some arts like painting, coloring or writing. Play with board games like snakes and ladders. Read his books. Sometimes, when my husband brings home his laptop, we play computer games. We also sometimes watch cartoons together. Most of my time is spent on my son since we hardly devote enough time for him on work days. When I am not busy with my son, what I do for myself on a weekend at home is reading romantic novels in bed. I also catch up on sleep on weekends.
@thaMARKER (3094)
i have work during the weekend. but i prefer working on saturdays and sundays though. i don't like going out with a lot of people on the street because it's a weekend. though it's kinda boring in the office during weekends but not a biggie for me. i just stay at home before/after work -- eat, drink, go online and call my family.