Does making other people happy make you smile? What have you smiled about lately

Don't it just make you smile when you did something to make someone happy. I am on a site called wishuponahero.com where people are making wishes for all kinds of things mainly food and clothing. well a I sent my last $4 to one woman on there and a few of them got this message you see below. I just got a message from this one lady saying she just won two items from the site fro free. it made my day being I was the one who gave her the link. Today I got a message that five people I referred joined the site. Now that made me feel good as well. This holiday many people will have a chance to get things for nothing at all. http://www.listia.com/signup/226665 listia is one you will get the best shopping done for free. You can find things around your home you don't need and list it for free. People will buy it from you using points. You will get those points and get to shop for free. There are plenty of new items up for sale too. I will save my points for Christmas and my child's birthday gifts. I hope your wish is granted soon. Take care..
@gdesjardin (1938)
It makes me very happy when I know that I have done something nice for someone. I think sometimes people get so caught up with their own bad luck, that they don't always realize that sometimes you can do the little things for people to make them happy. I remember about 15 years ago, my grandfather was in a nursing home. He had dementia and often times we would go and he would just sit there and relive the past and retell us stories we have heard way too many times before. One day, shortly before he passed away (at the age of 97), my oldest son and I went to visit him. My son was only 8 at the time and my grandfather started in on one of his repeat stories. My son whispered in my ear and said "oh gosh, he is telling another one of his stories again". It was almost as if my grandfather heard him and my grandfather said to me "I know I sometimes repeat myself over and over, but I really can't help it. Sometimes it is terrible to be so old and forgetful. Why do you keep coming here to listen to all my stories?" I said, "because I love you grandpa, and I never get tired of your stories". He had the biggest smile on his face and I can still see that smile to this day. We continue to visit him every other day until he passed away. Yes, it was hard to drive to the nursing home every other day with a small child in tow, after working hard every day and having to tend to a house and husband. However, you do what you have to do in order to put happiness in someone's life. I sure hope my children and grandchildren do the same for me when I am older.
I say this to my daughter all the time. I tell her how hard it is for me to leive with bipolar disorder. I asked her so many times to please not let me just rot when I am ol dtake me in and care for me. I hope being I only have one child she will at least do that. I just came back from the pantry I got this woman a coat for her daughter,hat,and gloves. Just like she wished for. I just hope she can find the shipping fee to get them. These small things make people happy. Takke care.
@p3ks626 (6550)
Its makes me feel happy when I am in my hometown and I see my family happy with what I buy them and cook for them. LAst time, my mom said that she really likes it when I am around cause I make food for them.
I just made food and a snack for my big spoiled daughter. That made me happy as well.
Yes it does. I enjoy making other people happy because then we are all happy and we all smile. I like buying things for others to make them happy because i like seeing them enjoy themselves.
This lady just asked for cards with a dollar in it for her daughter. I will be sending her a card with three dollars in it. I think that is a small thing to ask for in these hard times. thanks
Making people happy is something that is very important to me. I don't actually think that I would be able to be happy in my life if it wasn't for the fact that I am able to make other people happy on a regular basis. I love to buy gifts for people and there have been a lot of times that I've had the opportunity to be someone's hero on wishuponahero. I originally found that site a couple years ago through one of my yahoo parenting groups.
@nangisha (3504)
I think thats both really good site to help someone in need. I love the idea we all can be hero to someone just by doing simple thing. Its great. Its the first time I hear about listia they seem good site but I believe its won't available in my country. I think its great if you got stuff you want for free but I believe every this in this world nothing really free.