online money making is a fun or something serious

@kanchan10 (1970)
Kolkata, India
i have been engaged in online earning for 2-4 years now and all that i have earned so far is $50 from a survey site. all others don't provide hard cash.at best they provide some gifts or some online gift vouchers redeemable at any particular online e-commerce site.what is the problem for these sites to provide the incentives in cash.that's why i beginning to believe that all these are more for fun rather than some serious stuff.please provide some thoughts here and also i will be obliged if any can guide me to any survey site that pays real money
@cadguy08 (1227)
To all three of you , you three are not getting all surveys that are really Legitimate I've been doing Surveys more than a year now but look at my site and proof of earnings which is sweet gold mine for me taking surveys. All my surveys site are very Legitimate. Again and again I've been telling mylotters about Surveys's name but now just go to my site because it's a repetitve already telling mylotters about site that I've been going.
@kanchan10 (1970)
• Kolkata, India
absolutely.i find they are the best.only thing is that u need a lot of Patience.
@2004cqui (2823)
Try focus groups! Otherwise online marketing is the only way to make any money.
@kanchan10 (1970)
• Kolkata, India
opportunities are far less there
@2004cqui (2823)
I've had some luck with focus groups and want to learn on line marketing.
@kanchan10 (1970)
• Kolkata, India
i have signed up with some sites which promised to have some focused groups but i haven't yet got any assignment from them.so i am a bit sceptical about these sites.i am happy with my survey sites though many of them does not provide with hard cash but provides good incentives via gift etc. after your suggestion i will certainly look at these focus groups.i would also like to request u to provide some more details and a few site address . thanks and be happy
@NicoZieg (591)
• Denmark
Earning good money online is not easy. I do it seriously, but I'm new in this business. I know it needs hard work, and a lot of time.
@kanchan10 (1970)
• Kolkata, India
referal.............prized ones.how do u get them
@cycle6060 (118)
Yeah you are right we spend hours together on the net for just a few cents a month, sometimes feel real waste of time
@kanchan10 (1970)
• Kolkata, India
don't get frustrated.look the other side.you and me are interacting with each other because of mylot.by doing so we are getting paid.gfrea..........t isn't it
@asliah (11149)
hi, as of now, i enjoying the online making money here, because most of the topic they posted in discussion related to me also, and of course when they interact with me or even i interact with them.
@kanchan10 (1970)
• Kolkata, India
that's what i was trying to say.online activities have been great fun for me. i have made so many friends while performing these activities.take for example mylot,it has provided me with opportunities to interact with people from different corners of the world.it has provided me with great time pass with some earnings also.
Surveys are good but only to specific locations like US, Canada and UK. If you know how to write good articles, then you should have considered writing for sites that pays you on writing articles or reviews. I do earn money online but I don't consider it as my own bread and butter. Just an extra amount that can help save some money for the family. I started to earn online about a year ago and so far to count the amount I got from most of the sites that pays, I already got a decent amount. It is a good start but I aim to get more this year as I have already proven some stable sites that pays me including Mylot.
@kanchan10 (1970)
• Kolkata, India
thats great. it would of great help if u provide some of your paying sites .congrats!!!!!!!
Hi, This question is realy in my mind also. i got into to it just a day back, thanks to a friend of mine. I feel its not worth spending much time on this. so i need some genuine advice.
@kanchan10 (1970)
• Kolkata, India
have patience.i will provide u with some genuine links later on