The Pillow Gene ( a funny post)

Women , do you have the pillow gene ? Do you have this need to add pillows to couches or beds? I don't. I must have been born without it, lol! Well Do you have the pillow gene?
@jillhill (37354)
Yes but I try to keep it to a minimun! LOL.....I do have about six on my bed. Four for my head and three....foo foo ones....wait a minute! That's seven! LOL...my grandson just visited and I had five pillows on his bed. He appreciated them very much!
I am not organized enough to keep things neat and pretty-looking, but I do add pillows if I think they will make my sleeping experience more comfortable. I need to sleep with atleast three or four extra fluffy pillows on the bed. When I am at hotels, I always ask for more pillows to be brought in.
No that's different. You Need the pillows.I was talking about those small pillows that are for decoration only.