have you ever wasted your time for very silly amount of money?

Bangalore, India
Hi friends.. As I came to know about a paid to chat site from some one I just tried it and saw the rules and it was ok and also saw the earning criteria this is where I gone wrong.. it said it will pay 0.02 cents every line and I thought it was 2 cents suddenly and did not think again to join it and wasted my 2-3 days in total and today I realized its just fraction of a cent and not dollar.. I hardly made 7 cents after posting nearly 140 lines which is not worth at all.. then I regreted that I could have spent same time here in mylot I could have got good earning compared to that site and good knowledge and fun too.. Have you wasted your time on such kind? please share..
@eshaan (6193)
yes chaitra i too joined this site...but i worked only one day ...or u can say only few hours....and i told by referrer that ...sorry i can't work on such site...money was also very less and then i didn't liked the idea of keep writing something and chatting with strangers...and someone comes and disappears ....and there was no link or no sense to what we talked there....so it was just confusing and waste of time...a real wastage...so i gave up soon...
• Bangalore, India
Hi eshann.. Hope we both joined the same site lol.. yes even I felt it real waste of time.. I hardly spent half an hour 2-3 days and then gave up.. Later I thought I could have made some responses to friends at that same time..
• Bangalore, India
sorry eshaan.. I misspelled your name..
@eshaan (6193)
i think too much typing at chatting site has worsened your typing just kidding...it happens very often with computer users
@louie847 (350)
yes i did joined some sites that pays to chat. though it was so easy, the earning is very low. somehow it could discourage me to type words.
• Bangalore, India
Hi louie.. you are right though they seem very easy to perform the earning is too slow that it discourages us a lot and there is no fun like here in mylot all the time new people and same questions like how are you? whats up? will come and no new topics..