What are some things that annoy you?

I am a person who gets easily annoyed and inpatient so some things that bug me are: + If people get into my personal business and ask me questions that isn't necessarily or snoop around in my stuff. + I don't like people who say one thing and then twist their words around. Example) I had a friend that mentioned she didn't like a particular brand and next thing you know, she buys that brand. + I dislike people who are up in the teacher's faces to become a teacher's pet. + I don't like people who are fake or try to gain friends by lying to another group, vice versa and trying too hard to fit in. What are some things that annoy you?
I hate people who looks at the negative side of life and whines about it like a baby. I also hate people who talks about someone else's flaws or problems just to make them seem perfect.
Thanks for sharing. I agree, I could relate to this. I have a lot of friends who basically go to me because I am a good listener. They just vent their life away and whine to the point that I closed my facebook account, don't pick up their calls anymore because they're so immature.
i hate when people fart at the dinner table it is nasty
Wow.. your family members or people you know? That is quite strange and disgusting. Thanks for sharing....
@silentwill (1686)
I get easily annoyed of nosy people and meddlers. I hate it when someone uses my things without asking for permission.
Thanks for sharing and that is pretty understandable and I feel the same way!
@2004cqui (2823)
Wow, how I remember school days myself! This is when I started to learn what friends I wanted to keep! Nosy people very often end up gossipers or just cannot plain old keep their mouth shut. I've got one person right now who want's to be really good friends but that would not be a very good relationship. I worked for an investment firm, she wanted my advice, she did not understand that that would be illegal. She accused me of being secretive. I've got a neighbor who wants to know everything about my home and family. I have a mother-in-law who doesn't understand that I won't discuss gossip about my employer. She's accused me of calling her friends lairs. It happens to all of us. I grin and bare it, most of the time.
Thanks for sharing. I agree, I hate nosy people most!
I get annoyed on fickle minded people. Something that they give a word for and changes their mind. You can't seem to rely on a person who is always fickle minded. I do get annoyed also when people don't respect other people's time when they get late on certain meeting or schedule. I don't mind to wait for an hour as long as you send me a message on my mobile that you can still come but just so late. I have a friend who is like this.
Thanks for sharing. I get annoyed on those stuff too.
@4mymak (1796)
i have a very 'short fuse' myself.. and i do get annoyed easily.. and if i were list them all down - there'll be no end of it... so.. i dont think about it.. i try my best to avoid them... just focus on the 'non-annoying things'.. if i c someone that normally annoys me.. i totally ignore him, or run away as far as i can from him.. most importantly... i keep reminding myself.. i am not perfect myself... and must always ensure that I DONT ANNOY others.. - CHEERS !!
True- I could have a never ending long list too but I just listed some things annoying me on the top of my head right now. I agree, if I come across annoying things then I just ignore it.
@asliah (11149)
hi, i am not get easily annoy by someone but of course i have some manners and attitudes that makes me annoy,like those people who don't like to lend something but when they something in you they will borrow it from you,actually i have that kind of neighborhood in the compound where i live.
You are right friend i agree with you, i am very cool person, don't get annoyed easily, but if annoyed don't get back to normal soon. May be due to age also, i am 65 and diabetic lol Thanks for sharing Cheers. God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘Bhuwan’. .
@murdude (24)
Beyond a doubt, it is cashiers, usually in grocery stores, that hand you the receipt with your change. For most men that carry wallets, it means that they have to set the wallet down, and separate the receipt from the paper money. Otherwise, the receipts get mixed up with the money in your wallet and every time you try to take some money out you have all this paper crap mixed up with it. Often times pulling out other currency with it. Just put the damn receipt in the bag of hand it to me separately... PLEASE!