Would you keep distance from people who is easily stressed?

Here is my thought, maybe a little bit of paranoid, or it might be selfish too. From the news report and lately people's safety concern, would you rather keep your distance from people who are easily stress out? I don't know why I would say that, maybe because I afraid of they might taking those suicidal act, bringing gun and shooting randomly. As you can see from numerous reports, students and normal individuals reach a certain point, they will do something unpredictable. Gun is so easy to access here, and why won't they do something insane before they taking their lives too. What do you think of it?
What? Maybe you're just thinking too much about this. I'm not that easily stressed but when i do i just de-stress myself. I know how it feels like to be stressed and what you've described isn't how it is. Maybe those reports are the unusual cases.
@beeh13u (1040)
Yeah! They easily explode and will get me a heart attack. My father's mood is unstable. When i sense that he's going to get angry, I hide somewhere. Because once he sees me, he'll shout at me. Scary isn't it?
@deserve40 (1605)
I think that I would certainly keep away from the mentaly stressed people not for the fear of attack but for the fear that I would also become depressed by keeping in company with such people. I have experienced that if one remains in contact with such depressed people, one starts thinking in negative manner. It is easy to start thinking in negative manner and hard to keep thinking in positive ways. So I feel that one should avoid the company of depressed people to remain in positive frame of mind every time and that is must in present day time. However, if someone from my family or close friends is stressed I will have to remain with this person and at that time it will be my moral duty to help that person to come out of depression. I cannot run away from my duty at time. I know that it is not so easy to react positively when you are with a person who is behaving negatively every now and then but it requires lot of guts to do so.