How do you explian to someone you don't care for kissing?

My friend asked me today if I am a good kisser. I told him I don't think so being I was not a kisser for most of my life. So,I kind of felt bad when I was trying to explain myself. Then he got a business call which saved me.
I think that if it was me that was in that kind of a situation, I would be completely straight forward with the person. Not all people are people that like to kiss and there is no reason at all that you should be ashamed of that fact. That said, the next time that the subject comes up, I would tell him that you've never really been a person that particularly likes to kiss and because of that fact, you really don't feel like you are a good kisser.
@sid556 (31018)
Hi Gifts, He sounds as if he was hitting on you and that is why he was asking such a personal question. I would have just asked him why he wanted to know. It's one of those questions that can best be answered by the recipient anyway.
I suppose you can simply give your reasons. You can also add that if he were a good, hot and great kisser you just may change your mind.
@hushi22 (4941)
i said it once to a guy that i dont really mind kissing. i had a negative response from him. he asked me why. he asked if it makes me tired and why. hahaha. i was still very young that time. i guess during my highschool years.
@Wizzywig (7860)
I say, "Sorry, I'm just not a "kissy" person". No biggie I dont think you have any need to feel bad about it or give a reason for it. We all have different preferences in life.