Do you love your work?

@zearah (5289)
I usually hear from my friends that they are bored in their works.I am happily doing my work here online.There are several ways for me to entertain myself while doing multitask online jobs.I feel freedom and confidence.When I am tired I just lay down in my bed and take a rest or I can go out for a fresh air beside the beach.Online job is a serious job that I love with.
Well, if they are bored with it perhaps its not the line of thing that fit the desired job and perhaps they are just stuck to it due to financial obligations. Loving ones work no matter what it is would allow you to deliver the desired output. I once had a job that I am not really comfortable for reasons that I simply don't like the nature of the job itself, so when I find the opportunity to do another job which to me is better then I shifted and find myself doing it greatly than the former one. Keep going with the online job you had, good luck to you and have a wonderful day !
@zearah (5289)
Yes, it is a matter of one's choice. If you are starting to be bored on your current job then why not go and shift just like what you did.I understand some are tied and stuck due to financial requirements.
@julyteen (13261)
• Davao, Philippines
If we talk about regular 8 hours job I can simply say NO, I only engage on this work because of financial crisis I encounter 2 years ago that is why I am force to go abroad to earn more. I just want only the benefits that I will get with my recent job but if we talk about LOVE with regards on it, I didn't felt that I love or like this job. I felt boring and sometimes it's only a routine job that I did everyday. With regards to online job, I will say YES I love to do online making money but because of limited time due to my work I can't spend more time online to make some amount of money for my bills. Better we are free here in terms of electricity the only thing I pay every month is the connection because I am using wifi connection.
congratulations !actually i feel a little tired of my work in reality.i just think it's not what i want it's something i have to do .i show more interest in making moeny from the internet ,just like you ,you have been willing to take it and you have made it ,so you are happy with it .it makes difference that i still find no way to make money on line and i have to make a living by doing a job in life .i know that certain acts lead to rewards ,efforts will get paid ,only if i can do things in a correct way ,but where is my way ?
@creationhub (3070)
I like a saying that goes like this. If you love what you are doing, then you are not working. So I try to find passion in what I do so that it becomes a lifestyle and not work pressure. Presently I am never bored with my work or rather my business. After all, it brings in the income I needed.
@greenline (14865)
Yes, I very much like my work. I should say I am very fortunate to have got this job. It is the type of work I had studied at college, and besides, it gives me the opportunity to travel overseas to countries in different parts of the world. I enjoy that very much, very interesting to meet and work with people of different cultures.
I love my work, because i can be flexible and I can work whenever I want, I have to work from home because it's the only way I make money, but I like it a lot, but I haven't gotten a whole lot of money from it, but I will once I get my earnings on the sites I go to enough where I won't have to work so much, then I'll probably find other things to do.
@NicoZieg (591)
• Denmark
Well, I'm very new in the online earning business, and I'm not established in it yet. But I have another work, as dishwasher in a restuarant. I would not say that I love my work, because sometimes I'm very bored, but the people I work with is very nice.