How did you pick your email address name?

The worse is you pick your name and it tells you it is taken already. I don't think no one uses their own name. Mine is my nickname and the question is how did you pick your name for your email and did you have to think a lot or the name just came to you. Why that name, is it cool. How did you pick your mylot name also, My favorite name is Hardworkingurl, I think she is great. If you get a chance to meet her don't miss out, she is great.
@greenline (14864)
It was quite easy for me to pick the user name. "Green" is my favorite color. So, when I tried the name "greenline", it was acceptd and worked well. Since it is my favorite color, it is easy for me to remember too.
ok nice name green is my favorite color too but what is the line for. green line why the line.
@Renhard (3480)
• Jamaica
Well for me mines is my nickname that my school friends call me. It is a unigue name and the first time i tried i never had to pick another name.
what is it renhard, you are right that is a nice and unique name. ren is hard or not nice.
@marianne87 (3526)
I use my kids names, dates of birth and nicknames for most things online. My email address starts with my eldest 2 children's names. I like to use different combinations relating to them for passwords, things that people couldn't guess unless they know me very well.
Very nice but your password should be different but I found something on the internet about passwords. Just take their name and move your hand 1 key to the right and type. You will come up with something no one will guess with like. your name marianne87 if you move to the right 1 key it would look like this ,stosmmrt98 - see what happens when you move to the right. Here is another example like john would be kpjm. Hope you got it.
@tarachand (3895)
I have faced this problem when I try and create an email account with only a single name - but a combination of my first and second names does give me options that I pick and choose, and if I add the middle name, then there are often more than 2 options for me to select. And if I want an incognito user name that does not point towards me during a search, then I have over a zillion options for me.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Ekobernie. My husband picked the name of the email and the name on here. He said he is a freeman and that is how he came up with it.
I'll answer this in hopes that it won't be deleted, because there was a similar question a couple of days ago, and I got an email that my response was deleted because the post was deleted. I have several actually, and I name them depending on what I'm doing on the internet during that time. If it's my businss, it pertains to the name of my business, if it's earning, I pick a name that fits for that. If it's personal email, I have something like friends@ya.com or somethin similar to that. Have a good one!