star above the name

@leinrix (489)
hey guys what is the meaning of the star above the username here in mylot
@thanks1961 (7046)
Hi dear, The below portion I took from myLot FAQs only. If you need more in details, please refer the link attached at the end of this portion. Why did my user rating go down? 1. You will see this quite often in myLot. This usually happens when a discussion, response, or comment that you started, replied to, or commented on has been deleted. 2. The best way to avoid this is to understand our guidelines and terms and not create or reply to discussions that are in violation. What does the star with the number in it next to my username mean? 1. The star next to your username represents your myLot reputation. 2. You will need a user rating of 100 before you are able to receive a reputation. 3. Your myLot Reputation rating takes into account various factors including the Discussion Ratings System (DRS) and is based on a scale of 0 to 10 stars with 10 stars being the highest. Why is my reputation going down? 1. Your star rating relies solely on the myLot users. 2. Your number goes up or down depending on how your discussion/responses are rated by the myLot community. A specific user is giving me negative ratings on all my discussions and my reputation rating is going down, is there a way of stopping this? 1. myLot has taken precautions to significantly minimize the impact of rogue users harming your myLot reputation by repeatedly rating you negatively. In fact, this kind of behavior will only harm the user who does the inappropriate negative rating. To be clear, it is impossible for one rogue user to significantly damage the myLot reputation of another user. For more details please refer: http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq11.aspx#5 Regards, Thank-s
@leinrix (489)
thank you for this very informative respponse
@leinrix (489)
thank you for this very informative response
Hi dear, You are always welcome. As you are somewhat new here, I request you to please go-thorugh the FAQs in details. So that you can earn and learn more from myLot. Also, you will get a better understanding on what 'can do' and 'cannot do', on myLot. Best regards, Thank-s