Thanksgiving turkey!

I am doing Thanksgiving for the first time this year and I am making a pomegranate glazed turkey with wild rice stuffing! What are you doing? Someting different or traditional or deepfried?
Sounds good! We'll probably do something traditional and then eat off the bird for a few days after that. I've never tried to deep fry a turkey, with my luck I would probably launch the thing into space! Where did you get the recipe from, I might pass that information on to the real cook in the family. :)
I never deep fried a turkey either. Altho I have seen it done and ate it. It tastes good. But is dangeorus to cook if you don't know what you are doing.
@TrvlArrngr (4058)
I am having a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, corn, gravy, and bread. Probably a salad too. Cannot wait! It's a great holiday to celebrate with family and friends.