making money online available at our country

@acey76 (1278)
Hello guys, can you tell where i can have legit money online that is available in our country..i came from the philippines, thanks in advance and happy mylotting...
@oderog (732)
• Kenya
Check on my profile, if you get these methods of earning online appropriate for you then you can give them a try otherwise just be careful on the many scam online that will scam you your money and time, take your time and do thorough check on some of these online earning opportunities
@gynger (5)
Wow, sure got a lot of Filipinos here, I think making money from the internet is not easy. Best way to make money is I think to sell e-book that you write your self. Good money there. Give it a shot.
@monouu (2612)
It is ok that you come from Philippines, there are many international sites available for you. Just visit my website (under my profile)for a list of free international paying sites. Payment proofs are included as well.
Hi kabayan, add me as a friend then send me a message tuturuan kita of new ways to earn that I picked up here from mylot.