MYLOT earnings!!!

@chowee (517)
hellow mylotters I am a new memeber of mylot.. the site said that earnings will appear or updated with in 24 hours. In my case i've already worked or participated here for almost 2 days but my earnings did not appear in my account??? anyone has an experience like this?? can you tell me..plsss.. how often earnings are visible in your account after your participation?? thank you!!
@harry89 (2332)
The earnings are updated every 24 hours and the proper timind depends on the country you live. Thats around 9 am new york time. And if you have not received your money then you should contact the administrator for the problem. He/she will tell you the solution or the reason. Happy mylotting. Regards, harry.
@chowee (517)
thank you mylotter!!! i hope these will be solved shortly..
@mysdianait (63977)
Everything here is based on the time in myLot's time zone. You can see what time it is there by looking at the clock at the bottom of the page. A day for posting start when that clock say 00.01 and ends when it reaches 24.00. Earnings will appear between 10-12 hours later. In your profile you can see when you joined myLot and be aware of when earnings will update when you are new and have just started posting. Even though it might be 2 days ago in your time zone, in this case it is only 1 day. If there is a problem with earnings you can contact myLot after 48 hours in their time xone have passed but I am guessing that all will be well when earnings update soon.
My earning were updated late yesterday. I think you should give it some more time. Just keep mylotting and enjoying your time. You will get it. Don't worry yourself about it.
Hello! Welcome to Mylot! I haven't experience that but please try to log out in Mylot then log in again. Good luck! Happy earning! :)
They update the earnings once a day. (Unless it's for a task, then you will be credited whenever the task creator accepts your task) I don't know what your timezone is so I'm not sure what time your earnings will be updated... But you should see them change in about 21 hours which is 10am my time.
@mysdianait (63977)
Go to your earnings page. At the bottom, right now, it states: "participation and referral earnings last updated 2 hours ago" so yours should have updated too (for the posts that you made up to midnight yesterday myLot's time).