Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! What are you doing for thanksgiving?

@free_man (7337)
My husband and I will bake a ham and take plates to a few of our friends. That will be our Thanksgiving. We have a lot to be thankful for and want to give what we can to those that don't have as much as we do. So what are you having for thanksgiving? Who will you celebrating your thanksgiving with? Will you be out helping others? Will you have family and friends at your home?
I don't have money to take the train so I will be home. I don't have money to buy food to cook either. So,no one will be at my home either. Have a great day..
@free_man (7337)
Hi Gifts. We don't really have the money to spend but it is a good day to share what we do have. We don't really have anyone to celebrate with either but it is nice to give what we can give. Hope you have a happy thanksgiving anyway.
Thanks so much.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Gifts you are so welcome. I wish you lived in our area you could come to our home for dinner.
@greenline (14864)
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I do not have any specific plan yet for thanksgiving yet. But, I am thinking of and looking forward to getting together with my family. We have not been together for quite some time now, and this will be a good time to get together and participate in the community.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Greenline. I love those special holidays . The only family I will be seeing on Thanksgiving is my husbands family. My family can't be in the same room for more then a few minutes without getting on each others nerves. One or two of us will be at each others throats. Since I am one of the youngest at 57 they still think they know more then I do....LOL But it will still be a happy day to be with my husbands family.
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
Well this year my significant other and myself have so much to be thankful for. It has been an amazing year and God has surely blessed us. So I will be hosting a Thanksgiving Dinner for about fourteen family members. We will be serving, of course Turkey, roast potatoes, yams, stuffing, veggies of all kinds, cranberry sauce, dinner rolls. Desserts will be Apple, Pumpkin, Coconut Custard pies and a Cheesecake. We will have eggnog, apple cider, and sangria to drink. By the way Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year all because its about being thankful for family and good food on the table all year round. I hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgivings.
@free_man (7337)
Hi Lelin. Thank you we will have a great day. We decided on Ham this year. But that is only because most of it will be given out to our friends and family members. None of them will be coming here we will be taking it to them. Sounds like you will be having a great dinner. I have never tasted sangria. I have heard of it though. Hope you and your family have a blessed day too. Thanks for sharing. You have my mouth watering....LOL