"the better part of one's life consists of his friendships"

@kanchan10 (3593)
Kolkata, India
the above statement is made by Abraham Lincon. wait wait i am not here to provide some quotes on friendship.i just seen this phrase while surfing the net and got very astonished understanding the very truth of it. Looking back i found that a large part of my life has really been spent on friends and friendship which dates back to early school days.even nowadays i find myself spending quality time with my friends. how about you.
@sender621 (14956)
Friendships can be a very important part of our lives. They are relationships that we can carry with us through the years. When we need someone to lean on, confide in or share our joys and troubles, a friend is who we might choose to turn to. A friendship can certainly be called the better part of one's life at one time or another.
@kanchan10 (3593)
• Kolkata, India
it is friend who are always beside you
Yes, this is absolutely true. Friendships are the better part of ones life, as individuals feel better attached and connected to the world when they have friends. Kids evolve this practice and get better at it as time goes on. The views and information that can be learned from each other makes friends connect and learn from each other. These experiences may be fun, adrenaline packed or scary, but in the end friendship is built for better time keeping. Life wouldn't be the same if I had no friends, as I would feel more sedentary. The things I usually do would occur less often, and I would lead a more sedentary life style. Its well known to me that I would be socially awkward without friends, because such people improve my confidence, speech and outward thinking. The best part of my day is connecting with people, and friends play a special role in making that happen. I believe that my life will consist of more friendships as time goes on.
@kanchan10 (3593)
• Kolkata, India
at times when racism,fundamentalism,are killing the mankind every moment only friendship,fellow filling could save this world.without friends this world would have been a different place. once again thanks mylot for providing such a great platform to make friends
hi everyone! i would like to share some interesting things regarding friendship. Every individual should give special importance to friendship. The way he chooses friends, indirectly it shows that he is interested in their character. That means, he remains happy with the way other responds. Friendship is not only about understanding others, its also giving values to their feelings and the others ideals and morals.Its a special bond that keeps us together through the life. In a pure friendship, one thinks of others benefits before he thinks of himself. Friendship doesn't have any parameters, basing on which it should be formed. It may start off between a rich and poor, good and bad people, male or female. Its not influenced by any political, racial, status factors.
@kanchan10 (3593)
• Kolkata, India
again i would like to add that it is friendship that can break any barrier,friendship can go to place that others just dream of.time spent with my friends are some most valuable to me