The first time I work as a salesclerk

Vietnam
My company attend as a exhibitor in this month. Because we don't have enough staffs so I must go out there to work as a salesclerk. This is an interesting job. I can communicate to all kind of customers. And It's very happy when I can sale something for them ! But this job is quite hard. I feel weary in my legs after standing 6 hours per day!
What are you selling ? Daily products or something else ? To be frank ,i don't like selling pretty much .For one hand ,you have to get along with all kinds of people when working .So you can always encouter some guys you don't like .But it is inappropriate for you to follow your heart .You know how weird it is .For the other hand ,as you said ,it is really exhausting to stand at one spot all day .I guess you are trying to get rid of it ,aren't you ?
• Vietnam
I only sale in 2 days. And I finished it now.
@Chiniona (327)
Oh,my God! Six hour? It's a long and hard time.It sounds very bad.
@aerous (13474)
Well, that's really a great thing for you friend. Because you have a good jobs regularly. Have a nice day!
@gaiza12 (4889)
It would be hard depending on the product you are selling. If a lot is interested in product then it will be easy to be selling it. And you will be busy buying interacting with them. But if it's not, well that will be a bit boring for many will only look at the product but no one will buy it.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
Good luck. I stood at my job for years[hairdresser] & i stood alot longer than 6 hours every day. U are young so i'm sure u will make it fine.